Wednesday Weighers

1lb on for me: gutted too as I was good all week. Actually felt like crying in class and thoughts of giving up were creeping in:confused:
However today is another day and I am trying to be positive:)

Give the 777 challenge a go Hun, it took a couple of weeks to really get the results I wanted but it really works :) don't give up, it's just one of those strange anomalies along the bigger journey!

Give the 777 challenge a go Hun, it took a couple of weeks to really get the results I wanted but it really works :) don't give up, it's just one of those strange anomalies along the bigger journey!

Thanks Trango:): I have looked it up as wasn't sure what it is but will now give this a go:Is this the one you mean?
7 glasses of water
7 speed/superspeed foods a day
7 syns a day
for 7 days
Sounds a good idea and I will record everything I eat for a week
Thank you so much:)

That's the one, it really got me looking at all those ss foods too.

I have had a ruby grapefruit each day for the last two weeks it's a ss and have had that usually with a kiwi and ml yoghurt :)

well done to everyone for there losses. i managed to loose a massive 6lbs this week!!!! i cant believe it. its week 7 into the site for me and i got my 2stone award last night aswell as my 10% body weight loss award! im over the moon and i also managed to complete my xmas wish which was 2stone by xmas. keep going girls we can all do it...its all down to focus and lots of support. xxx

Well done on the losses ladies. Somebody give me a slap, can't stop nibbling jelly sweeties! Will have to double the gym sessions up!!

Hi ladies.1st week on SW and managed 2.5lb off!! Hopefully can get the same next week as my clothes are all very tight :(

Today,I went out shopping in a size 14 denim min skirt,with wolly tights, erm it's many years since I've been able to dress like this. I'm more than chuffed to mint balls :)

shivvy1211 said:
1lb on. First week of maintaining so not too bad as I had a few social evenings :)

How are you maintaining? Have you upped your HEXA HEXB? It seems such hard work ,up and down lol, ladies in our class wear heavier/ lighter clothes. Lol x

Bunnylush said:
Today,I went out shopping in a size 14 denim min skirt,with wolly tights, erm it's many years since I've been able to dress like this. I'm more than chuffed to mint balls :)

I love dressing like this so warm teamed up with some winter boots x

Bunnylush said:
Yes I rocked my brown Ugg boots! X

Love uggs I'm hoping I get them for Xmas from the hubby just so expensive x

How are you maintaining? Have you upped your HEXA HEXB? It seems such hard work ,up and down lol, ladies in our class wear heavier/ lighter clothes. Lol x

Upped the HEXB and wore heavier clothes this week. It is the best feeling in the world to be at target, but I do get scared that I will wake up in the morning and all the weight will be back on :rolleyes:

shivvy1211 said:
Upped the HEXB and wore heavier clothes this week. It is the best feeling in the world to be at target, but I do get scared that I will wake up in the morning and all the weight will be back on :rolleyes:

Lol, you won't be going back there again. Keep up the good work x

Emmajoyce said:
Love uggs I'm hoping I get them for Xmas from the hubby just so expensive x

I have short brown and short chestnut, both Birthday presents and Xmas,last two years, from Cheshire Oaks Bootique , usually a little cheaper there. Now I've lost weight I would love to try on long ones,see if they fit now. But they are so expensive. I dare not tell Mr I fancy grey ones lol x

Back