Wednesday Weighers

Lost 4.5 this week, but treating like my 1st weigh-in, but truly back on track :woohoo:

Not sure how I feel about tomorrow's weigh in after loosing 2.5lbs last week.

I think it went to my head and i've ertainly been having the full 15syns per day since (which I never do)

Until tomorrow hey!

Oh my doesn't Wednesday's come round fast !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Annabelle said:
Have decided not to go for my weigh in this week as have completely not followed plan.. feel so disappointed in myself!

Snap hun I haven't followed plan at all,but I'm still gonna go see the damage then move forward !! I think the re write the damage you need to go and see it then you can move forward x

Annabelle said:
Have decided not to go for my weigh in this week as have completely not followed plan.. feel so disappointed in myself!

I agree with babybuffy, go and face up if you can hun, you will get support to lose any gain, we all get them x

Annabelle said:

I agree with the others hun, if you go you will get the support and help.to carry on, missing WI will just make it easier to stay off plan.

I am really nervous about weigh in tonight iv been really good all week but I just feel really bloated today, will let you all know later anyway x

2lb off for me - very pleased

Hope everyone else does well tonight

Well done to those that have already weighted in today and good luck to everyone still to weigh in.

I'm on my way now. Not feeling hopeful this week, I'll be happy with a STS after the cr@ppiness of the end of last week x

On way to wi , why do I get so nervous I dont feel very confident this week , please please not a gain , I stuck to plan but I just hav a feeling there will be no loss , hope everyone is getting good results

Only lost half a pound this week: so disappointed as again stuck to plan!:cry:

On way to wi , why do I get so nervous I dont feel very confident this week , please please not a gain , I stuck to plan but I just hav a feeling there will be no loss , hope everyone is getting good results

I'm exactly the same Mariavon, good luck with WI.

Another 1lb off for me, very happy with that considering I thought it was going to be a gain x

Back