Wednesday Weighers

Well bin wi and delighted to say I've lost 1lb so happy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off for me, god I was so nervous waiting to weigh, truly thought i'd gained...perhaps I can have all my syns and still loose weight after all!!!!

1 LB offfor me tonight!!! 4.5 Lb to my 3 stone sticky!!!

2.5lb off today :) Well done to everyone else :)

1/2 on for me,no explanation , there's something wrong with me,I'm bloated. Losing 1/2 two weeks on trot before a gain is just not me at all. I have either got something wrong in my belly or I've hit brick wall :( not happy ,had a bereavement thus week :( horrible week and then a gain :(

Well done all xx

Another 1 1/2lbs gone this week, I'm quite happy with that.

1/2 on for me,no explanation , there's something wrong with me,I'm bloated. Losing 1/2 two weeks on trot before a gain is just not me at all. I have either got something wrong in my belly or I've hit brick wall :( not happy ,had a bereavement thus week :( horrible week and then a gain :(

Well done all xx

It might be that the bereavement has sent your system into a bit of shock and kocked you out of sync. Our bodies do strange things when our minds have a lot going on, I know mine did when my Grandpa died a few months ago. Stick with it hun and things will balance themselves out. Sorry for your loss :bighug: x

Hi all I've had to join a different class from this week to a Saturday anybody mind if I still stick to this thread ?

Back