Wednesday Weighers

Well had weigh in gained 2.5 lbs so upset i have been 100% all week I honestly have I don't understand what went wrong I don't know if it's because it's my star week I do feel totally bloated like the size of a house

Well done everybody else on there losses

kayla6002 said:
Well had weigh in gained 2.5 lbs so upset i have been 100% all week I honestly have I don't understand what went wrong I don't know if it's because it's my star week I do feel totally bloated like the size of a house

Well done everybody else on there losses

You must be drinking same water as me;)

Don't be silly Emma,you're a Wednesday weigher :)

* week Is a nightmare I gained 4 last time, I was gutted

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Over the last two weeks I lost a further 4.5 pounds and gained 1.5 pounds this week. So I'm 3 pounds below my target at the moment.

I'm only 4 pounds away from a 10 stone loss, so I will try and get there now. LOL

Maintaining? Hard work. Losing more? Appears easier at the minute...

Oh my Wednesday is fast approaching it's totm aswell , I've had such cravings for bread , why does the urge to eat every thing in sight get the better of me , when the way I feel being over weight Is horrible

Had a bad day in work today, worked through lunch as I was driving to clients....I had lovely SW veg soup to eat too! Oh well, at least I can reheat it for tomorrow.

Not often I skip a meal, i'm bloody starving and just hope I eat my usual meal packed with loads of SF food and not binge on naughty treats later!!!

x-x

Keeping everything crossed for a little 0.5lb loss for my 1 stone shiny but with 2 nights out over the weekend who knows - have been drinking ALOT of water to minimise the damage as much as possible.

What is it about silly season - I have zero willpower.... :(

I'm dreading WI tomorrow as well, let emotion get the most of me at the weekend and ate cr@p just for eatings sake. Feel terrible for it now, wiped the slate clean yesterday morning just hoping I can claw something back x

Lucylu79 said:
Anyone got any great tips for staying the same during all these Xmas Parties and nights out!!!

sounds obvious but my tip us to only go off plan for the party/night out so stay 100% all day until you go out and straight back on plan when you get home/in the morning x

Back