Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone! Keep going x

Wow MissClumsy, fantastic!

I lost 3.5lbs this week. Was slimmer of the week. STS last week so happy with that. 1.5lbs to shift for next week to get the 2 stone award!

Woohoo!! 2 lbs off :)

Got my club 10 aswell!!! :)

Last edited:
I only lost 1lb, I'm gutted. I know it's a loss, but I was expecting more. I really have been good, and after last week's undeserved gain I thought I'd have a good loss.

Well done everyone!!! X

Well done folks!

Only 1.5 off here, bit gutted but better than nothing!

Hi been wi and thrilled to report a 4 1/2 loss , sooooo chuffed im now 2lb away from getting my 6 stone shiney , and I'm into the 13's not been here for over 10 years,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lbs off for me this week, 1 1/2lbs to go until my 6 stone shiny. Also got into the 15s, so happy!

Congrats on the losses ladies ^_^

I lost 3.5lbs! So happy with that considering I had a 1lb gain last week.

My shift patterns at work are changing in the new year and I won't be able to make it to my wi on Wednesday's , I've found another group that wi on a Monday does anyone know if I can just move to this Monday class

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sts last two weeks runnin, I feel abit stuck at the mo I'm really struggling to stay on plan, and with Xmas coming up I'm worried it's just gonna get worse, I have 5 lb to lose to get my 2st shiny and was hoping to get it before Xmas but its not looking too good now! :(

Back