Wednesday Weighers

mariavon said:
My shift patterns at work are changing in the new year and I won't be able to make it to my wi on Wednesday's , I've found another group that wi on a Monday does anyone know if I can just move to this Monday class

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep u just go to the meeting and they will change your permenant group on the computer to that meeting :)

Thanks amazon , feel. Better now I know :)

Amazon84 said:
Sts last two weeks runnin, I feel abit stuck at the mo I'm really struggling to stay on plan, and with Xmas coming up I'm worried it's just gonna get worse, I have 5 lb to lose to get my 2st shiny and was hoping to get it before Xmas but its not looking too good now! :(

I'm doing a success express week this week. I lost a pound this week, but I'm also desperate to get to 2 stone by Xmas (and into a new stone category), and next week is party week. So after group last night, I sat down and planned a week of success express. Maybe some success express days would get your losses moving

Morning all - sorry not been around for a while. Lost 2lbs this week so pleased with that. Had some good losses again this week - well done everyone.

Finally a decent loss: albeit 1lb!!!:D

Hello. I'm new to the site but 4 weeks into slimming world. All going well but I missed weigh in yesterday as was my birthday so come online hoping to find some support til next week.

I think I have maintained this week, but Xmas party on Saturday. December is such a hard month!

Hope you are all doing well

Sarah

Hi, keep it up, don't give in, eat before parties and go full. Make good choices at parties. There's a load of party advice on slimming world online ;) then next weigh in should be good x

odd_sock said:
I'm dreading WI tomorrow as well, let emotion get the most of me at the weekend and ate cr@p just for eatings sake. Feel terrible for it now, wiped the slate clean yesterday morning just hoping I can claw something back x

Good luck at your WI, don't give up :)

sarahd1979 said:
Hello. I'm new to the site but 4 weeks into slimming world. All going well but I missed weigh in yesterday as was my birthday so come online hoping to find some support til next week.

I think I have maintained this week, but Xmas party on Saturday. December is such a hard month!

Hope you are all doing well

Sarah

Happy belated birthday Sarah, December is def the hardest month. I have 3 Xmas parties coming and family visiting from Spain who will probably bring loads of delicious naughty food. Wanted to rejoin at the beginning of December but I think I'll rejoin at the beginning of January.

Good luck at your next WI

I feel a bit like that, I went over syns this weekend - a rare thing for me so I have no idea how that will inpact on wed evening's weigh in. Plus its straight after an ecg and blood tests at the doctors that i'm not looking forward too.

I only need 1/2 pound to get my Christmas Wish but funny how something so small seems so far away!

I feel a bit like that, I went over syns this weekend - a rare thing for me so I have no idea how that will inpact on wed evening's weigh in. Plus its straight after an ecg and blood tests at the doctors that i'm not looking forward too.

I only need 1/2 pound to get my Christmas Wish but funny how something so small seems so far away!

I am sure 1/2lb is very manageable, depends on how good a weekend you had though ;) good luck though x

I have weighed in on Monday this week due to not being able to go Wednesday.

Have lost 2 lbs since last Wednesday and got my 2 stone award! Am thrilled :D

Kinda don't know what to expect from Wednesday. Have not been naughty, but not 100 % either. Expect nothing huge. Neither in the gains nor the loss section.

Prepare for the worst and then nothing can disappoint you!

I often make the mistake of convincing myself I won't have done that badly.. then come off the scales feeling 10x more horrible when it's way worse than I expected!

I'm hoping for a good loss at weigh in this week. Had the christmas do, a three course a la carte meal out of my control but have done a 45 min workout every night to compensate so fingers crossed :D

Back