Wednesday Weighers

I'm dreading tomorrow. Had a very boozey night on saturday and have been off with ear infection so not been able to exercise. :-(

Feel rubbish, two weeks back on SW and I've only lost 1.5lbs. Wouldn't surprise me if it's back on tomorrow thanks to my love affair with wine. I can be an angel with food but I just love wine!!

Oooh nervous bout tomorrows wi, every week I'm the same I can't think about anything else than what the scales will say

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone on your losses. -2.5lb for me today :) hoping for -3.5lb next week to get my 3 and a half stone sticker so gonna work extra hard :)

1.5 off for me! I theoretically should be slimmer of week / month, but as our class has dwindled down for Xmas, and we were rushing out to our Xmas meal,with morning class we didn't do SOM. had a gorgeous carvery meal, filled my plate with more sprouts than you can imagine! I'm so stuffed,I don't normally eat this much in the day. Well done losers x

Got my 3.5 stone award ;)

Attachments

• image-1187760310.jpg
    image-1187760310.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 18
Not a good weigh in I'm afraid, wee bit gutted as I have gone out of the stone bracket but feeling surprisingly positive about my 2.5lb gain!

My weight losses have been a bit rubbishy around my period & it arrived yesterday so I'm blaming it on water retention. If I don't have a decent loss next week then it will be down to my excesses last night!

I'm back on track as of this morning.

The only disheartening thing is the time to target thing on the Sw website has gone from predicting me to reach target around May/June 2012 to July 2013-it was only 2.5lb for goodness sake!

Last edited:
mrsthunderbolt said:
Not a good weigh in I'm afraid, wee bit gutted as I have gone out of the stone bracket but feeling surprisingly positive about my 2.5lb gain!

My weight losses have been a bit rubbishy around my period & it arrived yesterday so I'm blaming it on water retention. If I don't have a decent loss next week then it will be down to my excesses last night!

I'm back on track as of this morning.

The only disheartening thing is the time to target thing on the Sw website has gone from predicting me to reach target around May/June 2012 to July 2013-it was only 2.5lb for goodness sake!

Well done for being realistic about star week. It's good to not get discouraged by these things. I had 6 pounds of fluid retention once, even my ankles were pitting. You can get it off next week!

1lb off for me, thrilled with that result.

I got my Christmas wish of seeing 9st and I now weigh half a pound lighter than when I got married!!

2lb on for me :( wish I could say it was well deserved but had a stinking cold and comfort ate for England. Feel so disappointed in myself but back on it 100% now and hopefully have that 2lbs back off in the next week or two x

Back