Wednesday Weighers

oopise a pound on for me. Thats what i get for ditching the grapes and scoffing chocolate and haribo whilst studying for exams. Determined to get pound and half off this week to get my club 10.

1.5lbs off for me and I got my 1 stone shiny - only another 2.5 for club 10 but you know I think I may just try to maintain for the next couple weeks :)

Well I'm gobsmacked!

Not only did I lose 2.5lbs. I got slimmer of the week!:p

0.5lb on for me - not bad considering the week I've had but upsetting nevertheless. Determined not to let it sabotage me though!!

0.5lb off for me which was ok: not been 100% on plan as found out my elderly Mum is very ill and it was all I could do not to comfort eat!
Also in a new stone bracket which was a bonus!:)

3lb off for me, but i did spend 2 days in hospital where i wasnt allowed to eat, does that count as cheating??!

Oh dear that's a bit extreme: not good though:eek:. Hope you are ok?:)

Ooh these weeks fly by , psychin myself up for Wednesday ..... Praying to the weigh god to look kindly on me this week lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I need more than luck, I finally gave in to the sweets and mince pies at work! It started so good, I worked out which Roses were low and only had 2 a day but then the mince pies came and I already refused one last week so it was rude to do so again...wasn't it??

Anyway I blew it on sat and had another mince pie and didn't even stop there. I barely drink but yet all of a sudden I just want a glass after tea!

Ah well, I haven't had a gain for ages, I sure have enjoyed myself and thats what counts!!!! Just hope its not too big a gain!!!

I would be very happy with a STS with the weekend I've just had - fingers crossed I can claw back party nibbles and a lot of rum cocktails for my sisters birthday...?

Hoping for a sts tomorrow !!! But not sure been a hard week food wise !!
And so much on for the coming week too hoping not to gain too much but Xmas eve is my sil's birthday and she has booked a 7 course meal at a restaurant in Liverpool so will try and pick as best as I can Xmas day breaky I can control the rest off the day at my rents for lunch then my uncles having a party in the evening with buffet then boxing day breaky I can control then lunch and tea are at the in laws and they've put me in charge off wine & pudding !!!! Ggrrrrrrrrr

Theria said:
This last week has been my first where I've been properly writing down my food diary, and I'm pleased with the results - 6lbs off! I *know* it's a bigger loss for the first few weeks, I *know* it's because I have loads to lose anyway but hey...I'm still chuffed!

Hello to all the Wednesday weighers - hope to be here for a while!

Welcome here and well done on your first week. We are here to support each other. No one is pointing fingers. That's what I love about SW and this forum. The whole thing seems to be based around finding a positive body image and around encouraging each other. ;-)

Wi today nerves there as usual , I feel quite positive but not building myself up too much

mariavon said:
Wi today nerves there as usual , I feel quite positive but not building myself up too much

I'm with you with the nerves mariavon after last weeks 2lb gain im convinced I've gained again this week.

Good luck for wi hun x

That's the thing I had a gain last week and was disshartened, I hope I don't today I really want a loss to hopefully keep me a bit more sw minded for Xmas , if I have another gain I will be more inclined to fall of the wobbly wagon I'm currently travelling on lol

Terrified about tonight - im sure I have gained what with 4 nights out I think it is inevitable. just hope it's not too much I only got my 1 stone award last week :(

Kitty78 said:
Terrified about tonight - im sure I have gained what with 4 nights out I think it is inevitable. just hope it's not too much I only got my 1 stone award last week :(

Please do not be terrified of a set of scales, it's Xmas week. There will be more gains than losses I'm sure,all over the country. Only socially phobic people like me lose ;)

I lost 1.5 LB today , 13 LB now. I'm so flipping chuffed at what I've achieved in 6/7 months. 3 Stone 9 LB can stay away and go with 2011 ;)
Got my Xmas tree award too :)

Good luck xxx

Back