Wednesday Weighers

After last weeks gain of pound, two pounds off tonight! Have great christmas and treat yourself. Its only one week of the year so a feww wee treats without going ott are well deserved!

Shouting at top of my voice I lost 3.5lb sooooo thrilled got my 6 stone award for xmas, even though I will prob hav a gain next week I can handle that coz know why,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6lbs off for me this week which gave me my 6 stone award!

Tom_River said:
Well, tonight's weigh in was a positive surprise. Lost a further 3 pounds. Total loss of 142 pounds or 10 stone 2 pounds now. My weight has gone below 200 pounds for the first time. Now 199.5 pounds or 14 stone 3.5 pounds.

Will see what I'll weigh after Christmas, lol.

Wow! That's amazing, well done!

Sorry I can't seem to quote you tonight, huge well done to TomRiver & MariaAvon!

Phew - I managed to stay the same - I'm still under my Xmas sticker target!!

Works Xmas party today - It all goes downhill now..........

Well done to all who have lost. Tom congrats on getting under 200! Mariavon and Thunderbolt great work getting your 6stone awards.
I was very happy and surprised yesterday I lost 4.5 lb taking me over my club 10 and 1.5 stone award as well as slimmer of the week for the third time in a row. I was expecting, and would have been happy with, 1-2 lb loss. Somehow I have managed to loss about the same so far in December (10.5)as October and November combined (11). Just need to not put too much on next week, need to remember moderation.

Back