Wednesday Weighers

I'm not looking forward to it expecting a gain but I'm not going to upset myself over this wi I hav enjoyed Xmas

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I weighed myself yest on my scales which never match classes but at least I have a vague idea and to my horror it said 1/2 stone gain!!!!

I've done it again today after 100% back on plan and limited myself to 5 syns and i'm only showing a 2lb gain now. Perhaps it was bloating or something!!!

2lb I could handle very much as I have had an amazing 4 days!!!!

Lol, I'm probably eating the first meal off plan,the night before weigh in! Go me! I'm roasting potatoes in my left over duck fat , mini chicken pies and carrots and green beans , I didn't care what happens at weigh in, I've worked hard since June on plan every day. I've not stuffed my face with lots this week,and my meals have fit in with plan bar today.

Hello all you lovely people! Do you mind if i join this thread? I'm going to start a SW class tomorrow...which is...you guessed it....a wednesday! I could do with the accountability of posting my weigh ins!

Hi Lucy welcome to Wednesday wi good luck on your journey , you'll find loads of support and encouragement on here

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No official weigh in until next week. Scale at my parents' says I've gained 6 pounds since Wednesday last week! I'd think that's impossible... I had treats in moderation and exercised intensely 3 times within the last week. :-(

But as soon as I'm home it'll be a damage control week... See what next week's weigh in brings.

I'm still 3 lbs below my original target. But wanted to correct it down originally.

I refuse to be disheartened!

Back