Wednesday Weighers

afternoon peeps - wi not til 7pm so a few hours to go to find out the damage - hopefully not too bad.

fantastic 7lbs loss Magiiickal

I'm unable to go to wi tonight not sure if that's a good thing , but il have to work all the harder for next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i am so nervous about going to wi tonight!! i couldnt go last week so dont know what i would have been but have just weighed myself on home scales and they say i have gained 7.5lb in the last 2 weeks!! i cant waight for this weigh in to be over and get back on track - ive just been shopping and got lots of veg to make some super speed soup! and some stir fry veg to use with whats left of the christmas turkey for tea tonight!!

I'm about to leave for my first ever SW class.....and the dreaded weigh in......eeeek!

Yes well done! Got mine in a couple of hours. Will be pleased if it's under 7lbs.

Was expecting a c.5lb gain but somehow managed a 1.5lb loss ?!?!??? That'll do for me!! Just got to keep on track this week to make sure all those festive treats don't catch up with me ...

OK, so back after my first class, armed with lots of info to digest. Oh, and saw my highest weight ever on the scales....13.12.5 :( :( :(
Onwards and upwards!!

Only 3lbs on for me. Well happy with that considering how much I've indulged the past two weeks. Just this weekend to get through and then donning my SW halo again.

ok so ive been to weigh in and i have put on 6.5lb :( at least its not *as* bad as the 7.5lb my scales said id gained, but i have got my new pack now and i bought the magazine and i have this group so i know that that 6.5lb will be gone in no time ;) well done to everyone who clearly had more self control than me and only had small gains :)

Hi, wonderful and so encouraging to see you all doing so well!!

My first weigh in today! Which as expected was about half a stone heavier than 6 months ago!!

Weight today: 10st 2
Goal for 6/5/12: 8st 7

Woo!!!!
Xx

Well I couldn't make wi today , I've had a really bad day at work I've got pmt so bad I am now on a mission to eat every thing in sight . Why do I do this to myself it isn't making me feel any better

mariavon said:
Well I couldn't make wi today , I've had a really bad day at work I've got pmt so bad I am now on a mission to eat every thing in sight . Why do I do this to myself it isn't making me feel any better

I hope you feel better tomorrow, how about every time you pick something up to eat,think about what you've just written, how bad it makes you feel afterwards, and then ask yourself whether you really need it? Then if you've put it down and left it, surely you'll start to feel really good about yourself Instead x

Yea il try it I come to far to let slip bk to the way and weight I was , ttheres always gonna be something to knock me down I have to learn to deal wiv these feelings differently don't I, thanks for your kind advice x

Back