Wednesday Weighers

Well i have put on 2lb.... thats 9lb in 4 weeks... New year new start! got all the parties out of the way now time to get back on it!!!

Well done to those who lost weight or are happy with their gains. I gained 1.5 lb which I'm happy with as still under my club 10 and even if I gain that again this week (staying with my parents so no control on meals) then I will still be less than 90% of my weight in October.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Happy new year let's make this our year to succeed and be the person we want to be, xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm gonna need all the help I can get!! Been trying to diet for 12 years now :-( enoughs enough now time to wave it goodbye once and for all! Told my boys last night that this time next year I will be 10stone! :-B

I didn't weigh in this past Wednesday as I was visiting family in Nottingham. But I will be at group next weigh in... I have eaten very bad over Christmas , so am expecting a huge gain ! Im back on track as of today , so hopefully I can claw some pounds back off before weigh in ! So my christmas gain isnt so bad !

I exactly the same couldn't get last wi not looking forward to Wednesday but no one tied me up and force fed me so I have to take whatever the scales say and try not to dwell on it, bk on plan tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looking forward to weigh in weds, have been an angel so hoping to be rewarded. Going to head off and do a workout now, every little helps haha ;) x

Wish I was looking forward to it but I've had 4 bad days out if 7 so I'm due another gain. Back on plan 100% now though so I'm ready for that loss next week! Good luck everyone!! X

Same here. Cheese and wine all the way lol. Back on it today so not expecting anything good this week but do next week!

morning peeps, another one confessing to far too much cheese / crackers etc this weekend. by wi tomorrow I'll have been on plan 100% for 4 out of 7 days so not expecting much. Did some walking the other day so a bit of body magic but I think the cappuccino I had at the waterside cafe discounted that :rolleyes:.

Hiya, i started slimming world last year but couldnt afford to pay to go to class and lost willpower, im going to try it myself and will wi tomorrow morning ( gives me today to finish mince pies...) and my shopping will be delivered then too, is it ok for me to join in here? Xx

Newbie joining Wednesday weigh ins xx

Hi all, hope you have all had a fab xmas and new year??

My super 'sexy' muffin top is proof that mine was truly fab :D

Now I need to get my bum into gear and I'm joining Slimming World tomorrow evening but I have been to so many slimming classes...WW, SW, Rosemary Conley, Cambridge...and failed at them all!

I seem to have no staying power and need all the support, advice and kicks up the bum that anyone can give.

Has anyone else out there also done the same as me...gone to a slimming class, lasted about 2 months, had a bad weigh in then gone to maccies on the way home and got back on the cuddly wagon??

I really need to do it this time, I cant run around with my kids out of fear of causing earth tremors...help!!

Love Netty xx

Back