Wednesday Weighers

Oh oh, not looking forward to wi at all tomorrow. I have been very very bad this week!

Hello!

This is my first post but i'm joining slimming world tomorrow! My Dad has been going since about August and has lost 2st 8lbs, AMAZING!!

I have no idea what I weigh (don't keep scales in the house) and have no idea what I want my target weight to be but I guess i'll have to set myself some goals!

I'm a bit scared but eager to get excited, will report back tomorrow! x

Hi, I started in June and set no goals, in my head I know I have around 5/6 stone to lose. But there's no pressure, I tend not to think about numbers, and just stick to plan 100% and watch it drop off! I've lost 3 1/2 stone or more x

Thats amazing you'velost 3.5 stone! go you!!

Yeah i'm excited for tomorrow, the plan seems a bit confusing with the Healthy Extras and green/red days but i'm sure i'll get the hang of it! Its good my Dad has been going too so i'll have him to help me!

I'll report back tomorrow night!
Suzi x

I am rejoining again after a good 6 months not attending. During this time, I have eaten sensibly the majority of the time but been a bit slack on the syns and naughty food.

We are going abroad for the first time in 10 years in August, so I am determined to have a costume body by then and feel good about the way I look.

Michelle

Well everyone its the night before the dreaded (for some of us) weigh in!!! Dum Dum Dum....

So i've had 4 baaaad days and 3 look at me i'm an angel days, plus i'm back into exercising every day for 3 days.

Although the damage is well deserved I am totally 100% back on plan and ready to set the next mini target!!

Until tomorrow evening!!!!

;-)

Hi all, I have been on here before a little while ago but lost track after my holiday in late November and never really got back on it as Christmas was coming up, bad mistake really as I had lost nearly 1.5 stone but I think I have pretty much put that all back on, I am moving past that though and starting a fresh tomorrow, I am going back to group tomorrow night and I am really ready to get back on it now, I can't believe how much of a difference that 1.5 ish stone made, since putting most of it back on I feel so tired, unhealthy, unfit, and I can really notice that extra weight especially on my face, just think what a big amount of Weight loss must feel like! Well I am going to re-loose that 1.5 stone and then the rest which will be about another 2 stone, I just can't wait to get back on it and start feeling good again, that weightloss was just about a dress size and that was a fab feeling - having to go shopping and actually enjoying it as clothes were looking better that they did before, can't wait to get back there!

I have had a really good day today, ate really well, I didn't get any exercise in but that will come in time at the moment I am concentrating on the food as that seemed to work before also exercise is a lot easier when you have lost a little but I will try to do more exercise! I have started a food diary on here so hopefully that will help to.

Hope everyone is having a great day, and ready for wi tomorrow x

shezam said:
Thats amazing you'velost 3.5 stone! go you!!

Yeah i'm excited for tomorrow, the plan seems a bit confusing with the Healthy Extras and green/red days but i'm sure i'll get the hang of it! Its good my Dad has been going too so i'll have him to help me!

I'll report back tomorrow night!
Suzi x

It's only confusing for a few days until its got into your head. Read your book over and over for the pages. There's a heart on each healthy extra page telling you which of the plans it is for.

EE days 1 healthy A 1 healthy B

Green day 2 healthy A 2 healthy B

Red day 2 healthy A 2 healthy B.

Then just check the correct page. Healthy A's are all calcium.

Healthy B's are all fibre. ;)

Bunnylush said:
It's only confusing for a few days until its got into your head. Read your book over and over for the pages. There's a heart on each healthy extra page telling you which of the plans it is for.

Then just check the correct page. Healthy A's are all calcium.

Healthy B's are all fibre. ;)

Now if anyone can teach me to crochet/ knit that easy,I'd be a happy bunny ;)

Hiya everyone,

Well ime joining my local sw class tonight, i think the extra support is so much needed to kick start the new year off . :)

Well ive decided to join this morning's class instead of this evening coz otherwise it would just be another day of me stuffing my face and not actually start the diet until tomoz!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today xxx

I've never quite understood the HEA/B on the green and red day plan, in the book it says choose once or twice from the HEA and twice from the HEB so I only ever have 1 HEA and 2HEB.

Good luck everyone, if you lose it will be very well done, a sts as it was over NYE will also be very good, if you have a gain, then this is when we start our renewed healthy eating all over again. We can do it :)

Wi tonight expecting a gain I have been 100% since Sunday but think it still too short a time to have any bearing on the scales, but whatever they say I'm gonna move on from it not dwell and depress myself over it , and that's going to be a first if u can do it coz I usually beat myself up , SO HERE'S TO POSITIVE THINKING.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, ive just joined and weighed in at 13st 5.5lb...wad actually expecting about 14st so thats a good start in my book lol

Good luck to everyone weighing in today xx

Back