Wednesday Weighers

Put on .4lb

Not happy. But I suppose i have had to (very drunken) festive evenings this week/one full fat non sw meal out/a roast dinner with all the trimmings and LOTS of junk- and I've only been back on plan two days...

Oh well, it's worth trying for another week!

Good luck everyone x

Good luck everyone, I think most of us just want this wi out of the way to move on (I know I do). xx

Good luck all. I'm going with the mind set of what will be will be and get on with it lol

First W.I of 2012....can't say I'm looking forward to getting on the scales but I lost 1.5lb last week so hopefully I havent done too much damage over the 2 weeks of Xmas.
Am looking forward to building on my success of 2011, and sharing your journeys with you.

Good Luck to all weighin in today :) xx

Not looking forward to weigh in and im guessing at a 7lb gain but despite how many lbs I have put on i know that now after 2 weeks off track I firmly back on plan and the only way is down plus hoping most will be water..... :)

Pound on so 2 pounds total gain for christmas and new year. Could have been a lot worse and will try and get it off in the next week. Lady at group put on 9.5, felt horrible for her as take weeks to lose that again.

Lucylu79 said:
I've never quite understood the HEA/B on the green and red day plan, in the book it says choose once or twice from the HEA and twice from the HEB so I only ever have 1 HEA and 2HEB.

You can choose 1 or 2 healthy extra A's on red or green, I'm just greedy and always say 2 ;) I always have 2.

Well done peeps! I'm rather chuffed I've lost my 1 LB, Xmas gain :) I'm back on 100% plan now from today. We have new members too :)

Going back tonight first time since Nov!! 25mins to go and I'm shaking in my boots!! Feel more nervous now then I did when I first joined!!

Uh oh 5lb gain - not great but i know why 2 weeks of entertaining has taken its toll but now hoping for a big loss next week as im now back in the zone. The plan is lots of red days and lots of superfree :)

Well gained 3 fine wiv that off plan 8 days and it totm , I haven't gone up into the next stone so I'm thrilled ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First weigh in tonight, and lost 4.5 pounds....really pleased with that, as still ate what I wanted at my NYE party, and also ate out lunch time today for my son's birthday! Just got to keep it going now! Good luck everyone!

5.5 on not been since 16/11 x

Back