Wednesday Weighers

I have taken the plunge and rejoined tonight. I am not as heavy as I was when I joined last April but I am heavier than I want to be.

I weighed in at 14st 6.5lbs today and today is the last time I will weigh that.

Lost the 2.5lbs I put on last week after Christmas so delighted! Back to where I was so feel good about that. 2.5lbs to go til I get my stone award so very determined this week

5 on for me , since just befoere christmas... But I must say , I enjoyed every 1lb of that gain !! Lots of nice food over christmas and new year but Im back in the zone as of from tonight.
I do like our new member packs , nice and shiny and new :0

Lost 1.5 this week and got SOTW too :innocent0002: - which has put me in a good place because now I know I can do it at the worst time of year so no excuses, I just have to pull up my socks the rest of the year

1.5 on for me and tbh I'm happy with that considering how much I indulged!

Hello everyone, first weigh in tonight and the scales showed 13st 10lb which is actually about 4lb less than i had expected.

First day on EE plan tomorrow, have my brekkie, lunch & snacks sorted just stuck for something for tea but gonna print off some recipes tomorrow.

This plan seems too good to be true, eat what ya want just add plenty of superfree foods, I'm excites to see what I will weigh next Wed :)

Well done everyoneSxxx

I had a gain of 6 lb but I'm ok with that I haven't been since the end of November, I also had a big dinner before I went as I am fed up of getting hungry all day as I don't weigh-in till 7:30, I decided that I would try to eat before weigh-in all the time now. Well back on it now, hope for a good weigh loss next week.

Very pleased to have lost 1.5lbs tonight which takes care of last week's 1lb gain.

Stayed the same, but I start marathon training this week, so I'm going to kick up some dust this month :D

Put on 0.5lb which I have to say I'm very pleased with. Lost 1.5lb last week so overall I lost 1lb over the 2 Xmas weeks :)
Here's to a good week ;-)

Well done all who've had losses. For this with gains; this isn't the time to give up. It is time to look at the new book as if you've just started SW and go back to basics.

Try something new, new recipes or even a new exercise activity. Surprise your body, it'll literally work wonders physically and mentally!

As a fitness professional friend back in Germany said: "People don't really "gain weight" between Christmas and New Year. They gain weight between New Year and Christmas!"

No, this won't be a year of weight gain for you. Christmas 2012 you'll have a reason to be proud of yourself!

I think we all deserve a :clap: for not shying away from the scales. I'm pleased with 0.5 off to cancel out last week's gain.

Here's to a good week xx

Back