Wednesday Weighers

What a lovely thread! I weigh on a wednesday evening and I lost 3lb this week. To be fair I'd put 4.5 on over the Christmas week, but maintained throughout the rest of December, which I was quite proud of. So this weeks loss was definitly the boost i needed!

I'm doing a Red week this week (usually do EE) Just praying a change of plan might boost or at least give me my first loss of the year!! :)

Lucylu79 said:
Note to self:

Must stop weighing every day to check though!!!!
Oh and it won't work if you go over syns on rum like you did last night.....:eek:

Just draw a line under it hun and keep up the good work :)

Eurgh, im not feeling hungry but we are going out for the afternoon so need to eat to stop me eating junk when i do feel hungry later *cries* xx

Hi everyone! I re-joined Wednesday morning and hope to be part of this thread aswell lost 2 stone last time and have put it all back on since oct.

having a great week this week and will post my loss tommorrow.

My first official weigh in tomorrow after following the plan for 1 week. Only thing i'm finding hard is syns. Sure i'll get the hang of it though!

Will post result tomorrow, oooooooh, its scary but exciting too!
Sxx

You will definitly get the hang of it! Just keep refering to the books, Ive been doing this since March last year and i still refer to the bible!

Are we all looking firward to weigh in tomoz? Im hoping to have a 2lb loss to get me on track for my valentines target...anymore woulf be fab...any less I will cry lol but aslong as its off then all is good hey ladies xx

Good luck everyone! Walking there now! First week back after re-joining ..... Hoping for a loss! z

shezam said:
Congrats!

First official weigh in tonight after being on the plan for 1 week. I'm excited!

Sx

Thanks hun :)
Was my first weigh in after re-joining too so im super pleased and nice to have proof that being full does actually help you lose weight yey
Good luck at your WI hun xx

Back