Wednesday Weighers

STS but I'm ok with that as I know that it takes me between 7-10 days for losses or gains to show after eating so hopefully from next week the losses will come as I have been 100% this week :)

5.5lb off this week so what I'd put on is now back off :D very pleased

I had my first weigh in today and lost 2lb. Although I'm chuffed with that loss, I kind of secretly wanted to lose more, like 6lb or something. Never mind, still a loss so yay!

Well thought I'd join you, started on the 28th of December and recorded a 7.5lb weight loss on the 4th jan and tonight another 3lbs. Hopefully I'll keep on losing . X

Last edited:
2nd WI tonight, lost 3lbs this week on top of the 8.5lbs lost last week! 11.5lbs gone so far!

Slimmer of the week for the first time ever!

Over the moon :-D

Well done to everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OK I'm back! I publicly announce that i haven't been to club for 3 weeks, on holiday for one of those weeks but no excuse for the other two!!!
I am now back on track and will access the damage tonight. I have missed all my lovely firends at the club and hope they have done well over the festive season. I shall find out tonight!!!
Wish me luck - I'll let you know later!!
Well done to everyone who have been more focussed than me..
Well I bit the bullet and now back firmly on the track. Gained 2 LB since before Christmas, New Year and a holiday in Egypt, I didn't think that was too bad!

Lost 2.5 this week . First week after rejoin. I am the same as selena you always secretly want more but that is ok. Slow and steady. Well done to all losers lol. Keep going sts and gains stay positive we know it works x

Another 0.5 off for me, I know I've stuck to plan so I'm hoping for a bit of catch up next week.

After a rubbish December come back with my first good week resulted in 5.5lbs
Half off of what I put on during December.
Down we go again :D

Back