Wednesday Weighers

Gained 1 , I struggled last night worked hard all week but scales let me down . I feel really dissapointed

I had a similar week, very good every day except for going over syns on Friday with wine but had barely any syns Sun/Mon/Tues to try and make up for it, half a pound gain. Gonna up my exercise this week and hopefully I'll see a good loss next week, good luck to you too!x

Half a pound on this week, went way over syns on Friday though so I suppose it could have been worse! Going to up my exercise this week and I'm going to take the plunge and try spinning for the first time, it may well kill me I fear!

Yea I did more exercise last week but still gained a pound , I spat my dummy out last nite and ate crisps and some cake , feel let down wiv myself fir doing it but it done now , today more positive tho :)

I lost 2lb on weds which i know is good but still felt a bit dissapointed as i was 100% on plan and did gettin on for 10hrs of exercising and walked/ran about 15 miles last week so was hoping for a little more, but 2lbs is still good :)

New to SW, joined 4th January, my first weigh in was last wednesday and I lost 3lbs, which I was over the moon about. I hope this week will be as good. :)

I put on half a pound last week and dont know where it came from, hopefully it will be off this week (along with the other 1.5 leftover from xmas!) and I'll be back on track!

I'm quite worried about tomorrow! I've followed plan and Defo not went over my syns but i worry cos I've eaten a lot. Feeling a bit bleh aswell, hopefully tomorrow shows a loss, its only my second week!

I'm quite worried about tomorrow! I've followed plan and Defo not went over my syns but i worry cos I've eaten a lot. Feeling a bit bleh aswell, hopefully tomorrow shows a loss, its only my second week!

As long as you've eaten loads of Superfree and free foods you should be fine!!!

Twas the night before weigh in and I feel rubbish!!!!

Come down with my son's cold and cough, its long overdue though. I've been good and only had sugar free strepsils (1/2 syn each) and i've stayed away from the hot drinks and opted for the tablets instead, its stopped me exercising tonight though, in fact i'm off to bed in a bit!

I reeeaaalllly want a loss tomorrow evening so good luck everyone and speak tomorrow!!!

Back