Wednesday Weighers

oh im sooo nervous about tomoro-first weigh in and its my star week :(, really want to do well, will be gutted if I dont. Good luck everyone xx

not looking forward to today. I know I have done really rubbish this week. just gone over my syns slightly with extra riveta or cereal. But I know thats still bad! Really hope I get half a pound off. Be really happy with that but know it will be a gain can feel the extra pound or two :sigh:

lozhirst said:
Please can I join i'm first week on atkins first weigh due tomorrow :-S

Hun, you are of course very welcome, but this is Wednesday weighers on slimming world, just might be an idea to check if you have your own Atkins section for Wednesday weighers, you may get more support from people following the same diet as you. If not then I for one are more than happy to be the first to say hello and good luck today x

Another 2.5lbs off for me and takes me to my half stone!! That's since 2nd January!

Hi all my diet starts today my starting weight is 176.6lbs. My ultimate aim is to get down to 150lbs but my first goal is to lose 6lbs for my birthday night out which is 10 days away and then I would like to get down to 160lb before I can book a holiday :) wish me luck xxx

Back