Wednesday Weighers

First weigh in today and pit half a lb on gutted as I follwed the plan 100% :'(

First weigh in today and lost 4.5lb.
Happy happy happy :D

Lea87 said:
First weigh in today and pit half a lb on gutted as I follwed the plan 100% :'(

Hey Hun it will catch up with you next week am sure it might just take your body time to get used to the new way off eating Hun I see it all the time at class when I weigh people in majority have a bigger loss on there 2nd week !!please don't give up Hun keep going and you will see it next week!!!

3 1/2 lbs off this week, very happy as had take-away twice this week due to being in hospital with my daughter. Got my club 10, am in the next stone zone and only 1lb off my 2stone award, so hoping to get that award next week.
Hope you all have a good week and a good weight-loss :D

3 1/2 lbs off this week, very happy as had take-away twice this week due to being in hospital with my daughter. Got my club 10, am in the next stone zone and only 1lb off my 2stone award, so hoping to get that award next week.

Well done!

Well done :D

I hope your daughter is ok.

Well after an up and down time over Christmas, I was back on plan all week and then got a stomach bug last night. This resulted in a 7lb loss this week. I don't recommend a stomach bug to lose weight though, not nice :(

Well done folks. I nearly fell off the scales. 4.5 off!

Back