Wednesday Weighers

Disappointed didn't get to wi.

woohoo first week and i lost 6 pounds, absolutely delighted-brilliant results everyone well done xx

7 lbs off x

4lbs off this week- woohoo that's the Xmas podge off and now back to where I was per Xmas frolics :)

BUM!! Put on 1 LB this week! reasons why....

Negatives

Night out Saturday, probably too much to drink
Took all my Christmas biscuits and mince pies into the school I work at for the teachers to eat. Made the mistake of also eating a mince pie which I found out afterwards was 12.5 syns!!!!

Positives
Started using my new Wii
Went to Zumba
Ate lots of Scan Bran!

Thought I did quite well this week but alas NO!

As my teachers used to say many, many years ago

MUST TRY HARDER!!!!

sugarpuffjane said:
BUM!! Put on 1 LB this week! reasons why....

Negatives

Night out Saturday, probably too much to drink
Took all my Christmas biscuits and mince pies into the school I work at for the teachers to eat. Made the mistake of also eating a mince pie which I found out afterwards was 12.5 syns!!!!

Positives
Started using my new Wii
Went to Zumba
Ate lots of Scan Bran!

Thought I did quite well this week but alas NO!

As my teachers used to say many, many years ago

MUST TRY HARDER!!!!

Hehe all I saw was the word BUM - childish I know! Keep at it Hunni x

Hey. Im new here, I've been reading everyones posts and I've been finding them a great way to keep focussed through the week.

First Week of SW and at WI I've lost 13.5lbs. Couldn't be happier, long way to go but it's given me what I need to push on again this week.

Hey. Im new here, I've been reading everyones posts and I've been finding them a great way to keep focussed through the week.

First Week of SW and at WI I've lost 13.5lbs. Couldn't be happier, long way to go but it's given me what I need to push on again this week.
Fanatastic achievement Dukesy, you must be so pleased!!!!

Back