Wednesday Weighers

Lost 1.5lb last night which was good, been doing lots of running and walking again this week, done nearly 45 miles this month, well done to everyone else on your losses this week :)

Lost another 2lbs last night..got my Half Stone Award :happy096:

Keep them Lbs coming :D

Well done to all who Lost this Week ;)

S7.jpg

Last edited:
Only 1lb for me bit disappointed but did lose 5.5 last week so 6lbs in 2 weeks is gooood

Hiya, just thought Id say hi and join in. Im also a Slimming World member who weighs on a Wednesday morning eeeek! Im soo glad I weigh at 9.30 am, not too long to wait to have my brekkie after weigh in lol

Ouch! I have done everything to my ankles, it kills! Well,I'm sure you deserve a rest. Sit with your recipe books and get some planning done,to keep you on track,and tell everyone you needs grapes ;)

babybuffy84 said:
I'm not sure if I will be weighing this week fell down the stairs and have snapped the tendants in my ankle am in agony and my foot is huge and am not allowed to put any weight on it for 2 days :( feeling very sorry for myself at the mo !!!

OMG poor you, take care of yourself and you enjoy your enforced rest! How long till these things repair, presumably you have crutches and are you plastered or in a special boot?

Trango said:
OMG poor you, take care of yourself and you enjoy your enforced rest! How long till these things repair, presumably you have crutches and are you plastered or in a special boot?

No no crutches or plaster they don't do anything for snapped tendons they just bandaged it up,spent 2 hours at A&E for them to say yeah you've snapped them go home and rest can take a few days before I can put any weight on it and can take up to 6 weeks to be back to normal.

Bunnylush said:
Ouch! I have done everything to my ankles, it kills! Well,I'm sure you deserve a rest. Sit with your recipe books and get some planning done,to keep you on track,and tell everyone you needs grapes ;)

Haha I was hoping to get waited on hand and foot but I have a 2 year old lol !!! So not much rest for me !!!

I'm not sure if I will be weighing this week fell down the stairs and have snapped the tendants in my ankle am in agony and my foot is huge and am not allowed to put any weight on it for 2 days :( feeling very sorry for myself at the mo !!!

Ouch i feel your pain did that a few years ago. Stairs, alcohol and flipflops are not a good mix. It really is a horrendous pain when you put any weight on it. Hope your better soon.

Hey everybody, not been on in a few weeks. Had a pound gain then a half pound loss so was pretty miffed. I know i mess up on syns as soon as the bevvy comes out so not had a drop in past fortnight. Tried spinning few days ago, that is hell on a stationary bike! Fingers crossed for decent result this week!

icklekimmy said:
Hey everybody, not been on in a few weeks. Had a pound gain then a half pound loss so was pretty miffed. I know i mess up on syns as soon as the bevvy comes out so not had a drop in past fortnight. Tried spinning few days ago, that is hell on a stationary bike! Fingers crossed for decent result this week!

Well done on the spinning, I haven't done it for years but used to love it. Good luck for wi Hun x

Well done on the spinning, I haven't done it for years but used to love it. Good luck for wi Hun x

It was just the standing up bit that totally killed me, I just could not seem to the momentum going! Booked in for this Thursdays class, think I will wait till my fitness levels up a bit before doing that a few times a week!

Well its that time again...
Butterflies are goin wild in my tummy and all those little syns ive had this week, even though ive counted them, are coming back to haunt me!
It can only be the night before WI!
Good luck folks for tomoz xxx

I'm predicting a 2lb gain for myself, had three birthdays over the weekend, all included very non slimming world activities, 2 x afternoon teas and one boozy do! Have been as good as gold since Monday, been to Zumba, spinning and running but feeling unconfident about tonights WI. It was a very unusual weekend though so not gonna beat myself up about it, line was drawn Monday so roll on next weeks WI! Good luck for today to everyone!

Back