Wednesday Weighers

1lb off tonight so I've now lost 7.5lbs and got my half stone award.

I have had a very bad 10 days! luckily I have only gained 1/2lb, am amazed!!! so am now back on track from yesterday :)

2nd WI and I lost 4.5lbs. Was hoping for a little more as I've really gone for it with exercise this week. It's enough to keep me motivated.

1 1/2 off for me this week and got my half stone award :)

1st weigh in tonight for 3 weeks & gained 1/2lb. I know it's not a huge gain but as it's over 3 weeks it just shows that the 4 bad days out of 7 was not worth it. I have been on track now for 12 days.

Thanks trango. Yes no distraction now for a few months lol.

Well done everyone else!

Little 1.5 gain but am fine as lost 7lb last week and was really sick. Back on track and better now. Well done all the losses and chin up sts and gainers. X

2.5lb off woohooo!!xx

Second weigh-in 5lb off! Whooohooo!!
So chuffed with that - after all the threads recently about gaining in week 2 I really didn't know what to expect.

Stayed the same this week, bit gutted. Going to write everything down this week, to see where I'm going wrong. Eating one of Pete's scrummy recipes for lunch - Sausage & bean cassarole with rice Nom Nom

I only just realised, I'm no longer Obese lol, I can now call myself "Overweight"
Yaaaay :D

Hi I am a Wednesday weigher and just found this thread! I lost 5 lbs last Wed! Not feeling as positive this week but would be happy with just a loss!

Good luck to you all!

Back