Wednesday Weighers

Hi welcome to Wednesday wi

I feel fat today :( My trousers are really tight but i've not ate anything different and have been within my syns. Hopefuloly just bloatedness. Will see on Wed.

Got my first night out of the year this weekend, going to to Edinburgh and staying with friends, got eating, drinking & clubbing! Think i'm just gonna have a week off plan & get right back on it next week. What does everyone else do? Have weekends off or try and count syns?

To tell you the truth the counting syns thing seems like alot of hassle, it will probs be a boozy weekend!

I feel fat today :( My trousers are really tight but i've not ate anything different and have been within my syns. Hopefuloly just bloatedness. Will see on Wed.

Got my first night out of the year this weekend, going to to Edinburgh and staying with friends, got eating, drinking & clubbing! Think i'm just gonna have a week off plan & get right back on it next week. What does everyone else do? Have weekends off or try and count syns?

To tell you the truth the counting syns thing seems like alot of hassle, it will probs be a boozy weekend!

No don't take a week off plan, try and being extra good on the build up to the weekend, then for the night out, either use your saved up syns or accept it as a flexi day and get straight back on to it! Counting the syns does make you keep an eye on what you are consuming though even if it's not that accurate by the end of the evening lol:D
Have a great time though :)

Thank you! I actualy meant to write weekend. Was thinking of just having sat & Sunday off and be right back on plan Monday. We shall see. Thanks a lot xxx

Expecting a gain after falling off the wagon a bit this weekend sneaky weigh in shows 3lb gain!!!! Hoping that is mainly water anyhoo will do all I can to get a STS tomorrow night

:( brickin it

I've had a green day today and after making super speed soup at the weekend I think my body just can't take any more beans! I'm bloated to heck, plus I had my first flexi syn weekend in ages so I'm not expecting a loss, maintain would be great.

Hi, I'm Annie, I've been doing SW at home for a few weeks, but I am joining a group tomorrow as I think I'll be slightly more disciplined knowing that I have an 'official' WI each week! I hope you don't mind if I join your group x

I find that even if I'm off plan, I try and keep some kind of tally in my head so that I don't go waaaaaaaaaay overboard. It's still kind of a little bit under control then, but you don't have to go nuts with looking everything up or not allowing yourself something (which is more likely to end up with a binge and having too many syns to count!)..

Back