Wednesday Weighers

I weighed in tonight as I can't make my usual group tomorrow. Lost 1.5lbs which I'm quite happy with. Finally under my pre-xmas weight by 1lb too :)

Stupid SW weight tracker reckons it's going to take me until May 2015 to loose the next chunk of weight, I was originally aiming for May this year. I better be somewhere close by then!

I know my weight loss has slowed down recently & the average now is less than 2.5lbs & also that I am only 1.5lbs less than I was before xmas but that is beyond a joke!

mrsthunderbolt said:
Stupid SW weight tracker reckons it's going to take me until May 2015 to loose the next chunk of weight, I was originally aiming for May this year. I better be somewhere close by then!

I know my weight loss has slowed down recently & the average now is less than 2.5lbs & also that I am only 1.5lbs less than I was before xmas but that is beyond a joke!

My tracker's gone like that too, it thinks it's going to take me a year to lose my last stone! I'm just ignoring it and carrying on!

Good luck today peeps

I lost another 3 this week thats 1 st 8 lbs in 4 weigh ins yahoooooooooo :bliss

I'll be happy with losing the 3lbs I put on last week but we shall see!

been on plan for a week and weigh in tonight im 5 months pregnant though but still hoping to get a loss

Good luck peeps!

Well I had a Birthday booze binge, Birthday Chinese , first time off plan, really stressful week and I've lost 3.5 LB and got my 4 stone award :) bit chuffed x

Attachments

• image-1800461202.jpg
    image-1800461202.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 18
hi everyone, I'm new to sw and wednesday is my wi day.

i've lost 8.5lbs today... but have had a bad tummy bug so there is your reason :D

kate x

1lb off for me, really pleased :)

Back