Wednesday Weighers

0.5lb for me. Bang in the middle of target :)

septbride2b said:
at my 4th weigh in managed to lose nothing! stayed the blooming same, week one lost 4.5, week 2 lost 5.5, week 3 lost 1, then sts. bit puzzled? xxx

Averaged over the four weeks though you have still lost 11lb which isn't to be sniffed at Hun, keep with it it is all going in the right direction

Hey guys, really loving this forum it is so helpful,, i joined SW last wed, i am currently 17 stone i have always struggled with my weight but has gotten out of hand sense i fell pregnant last year and ever sense i had my little boy i cant seem to shift any weight off,, doing good this week really hope this diet works for me have heard nothing but great things about it :) good luck on wed guys

Aero said:
Hey guys, really loving this forum it is so helpful,, i joined SW last wed, i am currently 17 stone i have always struggled with my weight but has gotten out of hand sense i fell pregnant last year and ever sense i had my little boy i cant seem to shift any weight off,, doing good this week really hope this diet works for me have heard nothing but great things about it :) good luck on wed guys

Hello, welcome, honestly if you stick to the plan ,the weight will fall off you, and you'll be healthy Mummy. It's so easy. I wasn't short of your start weight last June, I've got my 4 stone award this week :)

Wow thats amazing fair play to you,
Yea i am really determined and im in the right mind frame for this :)

Aero said:
Wow thats amazing fair play to you,
Yea i am really determined and im in the right mind frame for this :)

I think you've said it all, as easy as it is, being in the right / strong determined frame of mind is the important bit. I should have re done this years ago, but the important thing is I'm doing it now, I was so determined last June,and it's stayed with me all the way. Nothing tastes as good as losing 4 stone lol ;) good luck x

Welcome Aero, good luck with your first weigh-in!! Had such a bad indulgent weekend full of the wrong food and way too much alcohol-going to need to be 100% until wed if i have any hope of pulling it back this week!!

Welcome Aero, good luck with your first weigh-in!! Had such a bad indulgent weekend full of the wrong food and way too much alcohol-going to need to be 100% until wed if i have any hope of pulling it back this week!!

Your weekend sounds like mine!:rolleyes:

So confident for WI this week x

Sounds like my weekend aswell, chinese/dominos, far too much alcohol! Only been back no track today but I don't have a WI this week i'm getting my hair dyed so hoping I can pull sometthing back for next Wed. Good luck all!

Hi everyone. Just joined sw last Wednesday so tomorrow is first weigh in day. Really nervous about it. Found this forum really helpful though as lots of great ideas and inspiration reading everyone else's successes.

dozza1982 said:
Hi everyone. Just joined sw last Wednesday so tomorrow is first weigh in day. Really nervous about it. Found this forum really helpful though as lots of great ideas and inspiration reading everyone else's successes.

Good luck, you'll be fine don't worry ,just keep it up xx

Back