Wednesday Weighers

4.5 off tonight. That's 1 Stone 11lbs in my first month. So So delighted. Aiming to get that 2 stone sticker next week.

1lb on for me this week, deserved as I really haven't had my head in the game this week - need to pull my finger out and get back on plan properly x

Over the moon again. I lost 3lbs and won slimmer of the week for the second week running.

Group support is fantastic, since going to group after doing it from home I've lost 8.5lbs in 3 weeks!

Hello I have been a memeber for a while But I havent posted very much! I lost 5.5Ibs this week I have been at slimming world 5 months and have now lost 3 Stone 9 Ibs. My husband also goes with me and he has lost another 2.5Ibs this week and has lost 4 Stone 2 Ibs in the same amount of time. We also won our Clubs Couple of the year 2012 this evening!! Well done everyone and keep it up. Slimming World is the best thing thats has happened to us both! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
booboolicious35 said:
Hello I have been a memeber for a while But I havent posted very much! I lost 5.5Ibs this week I have been at slimming world 5 months and have now lost 3 Stone 9 Ibs. My husband also goes with me and he has lost another 2.5Ibs this week and has lost 4 Stone 2 Ibs in the same amount of time. We also won our Clubs Couple of the year 2012 this evening!! Well done everyone and keep it up. Slimming World is the best thing thats has happened to us both! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations to you both xx

1lb off for me. :)

An even better result when all I wanted to do all weekend was eat and I have discovered I'm pregnant today!!!!

Wasn't supposed to go to WI last night, had booked a holiday as I was supposed to be getting my hair done but that was cancelled. Had a week off plan as I knew I was getting weighed so just went crazy. Chinese (not healthy things), dominoes & drank my weight in alcohol.

Anyways, decided to go last night because I think it gave me the motivation I needed to get right back on track this week. Gained 1.5lbs last night but it was expected. Here's to a a new week :D
Sxxx

Sleepy59 said:

An even better result when all I wanted to do all weekend was eat and I have discovered I'm pregnant today!!!!

Congratulations , :):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats :)

I had a sts the same but that was what I was aiming for as I knew I wud av the weekend off plan due to my engagement party and hang ova the next day lol

Back