Wednesday Weighers

1lb on for me but I'm counting it as a sts as I had a huge dinner before I went and I've just started the 30 day shred DVD!

Well week 5 into the diet and going great!!!

Week 1 -9.5
Week 2 -5
Week 3 -5.5
Week 4 -Didn't weigh in due to my car blowing up!!!
Week 5 -10

30 Down 126 to go

Haven't posted for ages, restarted in January and have lost anothe 2.5lbs this week, 12.5lb in total in 5 weeks!!

Well done to all of those who've had good results. And keep going to those who have been disappointed xx

1 LB off for me this week!

0.5 on for me, totally expected after my binge weekend, thought going to class to face up to it would help me get bk on track and although I'm 100% food optimising I've gone over syns eating choc yest and tonight, why am I doing it to myself!

3.5 lb off this week. Unfortunately since than I've gone out for dinner and eaten lots of chocolate birthday cake....with another meal out and birthday cake to follow later today. Meh its a very specail occasion so i will make an exception for this week

Hi there everybody, I have just joined mini mins today:) and my weigh in is also on a Wednesday, This week I lost 2 and a half lbs, making that 10 lbs altogether in just 3 weeks, i never thought that id be able to do this well at a diet EVER! I look forward to going through this journey together on here :)

Anyone else on the Extra Easy plan? Also does anybody have any tips for a low syn chocolate fix?

So far I have found:
Cadbury highlights sachets (2 syns each) - also sweet enough without sugar and I have a sweet tooth!
Freddos original/caramel (5 syns each) - 20p! call me old but i remember them being 10p!
Cadbury dairy milk (2 syns per square) - but it takes willpower not to eat the whole lot in one :p

PearlAngel said:
Hi there everybody, I have just joined mini mins today:) and my weigh in is also on a Wednesday, This week I lost 2 and a half lbs, making that 10 lbs altogether in just 3 weeks, i never thought that id be able to do this well at a diet EVER! I look forward to going through this journey together on here :)

Anyone else on the Extra Easy plan? Also does anybody have any tips for a low syn chocolate fix?

So far I have found:
Cadbury highlights sachets (2 syns each) - also sweet enough without sugar and I have a sweet tooth!
Freddos original/caramel (5 syns each) - 20p! call me old but i remember them being 10p!
Cadbury dairy milk (2 syns per square) - but it takes willpower not to eat the whole lot in one :p

Welcome to the group.

Cadbury Chocolate Philadelphia is 4 syns for an individual portion tub and is really chocolately.

So far I have found:

I haven't tried it yet, but sounds yummy

Fluffy chocolate mousse
You'll be in heaven with this wickedly creamy dessert. And at only ½ Syn per serving you can easily have seconds (or thirds!)
information
Serves: 4
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus chilling)
Cook time:
Syns per serving: 0.5
ingredients
100g pot of quark skimmed milk soft cheese
500g pot fat free natural fromage frais
1 tbsp artificial sweetener
1 sachet Cadbury Highlights
Ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks to decorate
method
1. Place the quark in a bowl with 400g fromage frais, the sweetener and Cadbury Highlights. Mix well, divide between four glasses and chill until needed.
2. Top each mousse with a spoonful of fromage frais and a dusting of ground cinnamon. Serve decorated with cinnamon sticks if you like.
Tip: For a change, this mousse makes a great cheesecake filling. Make the base with crushed amaretti biscuits (1 Syn each) and egg white, and set the filling with 2 tsp gelatine dissolved in a little boiling water.

Agar agar can be used instead of gelatine if preferred.

This recipe is not suitable for home freezing

I've other recipes but I haven't tried many (I'm *trying* to be good) My SW fairy cakes were a bit of a disaster, and I don't think it was my fault either haha. Do report back on them though =] x

Back