Wednesday Weighers

Hello Wednesday weighers - just wondered if I can join you as my group weighs on a Wednesday too? Need all the motivation I can get lol! It will be my third weigh in this week - doing ok so far 6.5lbs in the first two weigh ins, want to get to a stone total loss in the next four weeks before my 40th birthday!

Helen xx

Had to get weighed today as working on wednesday and have lost another 3lb, I was so surprised as I was hoping I had been good enough to have lost 1.5lb to get my stone award never mind 3!!!!!

Oh wow that's fantastic x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What's everyone doing for Valentines day? I want to do a nice meal for hubby and me but I don't want to mess up my WI on Wednesday morning, especially as my losses have been so small the last two weeks.
Do you think I can move V day to Wednesday night or am I becoming obsessive?? :)

Moonstruck_Morning said:
What's everyone doing for Valentines day? I want to do a nice meal for hubby and me but I don't want to mess up my WI on Wednesday morning, especially as my losses have been so small the last two weeks.
Do you think I can move V day to Wednesday night or am I becoming obsessive?? :)

I was thinking just the same thing! I spoke to hubby and we have agreed to postpone valentines day until Friday - then I can cook a yummy meal and have a couple of glasses of wine ( I let myself have a drink or two at the weekends!) without worrying about wi

Helen xx

Moonstruck_Morning said:

I wouldn't be pressured into wen you want to show you love the person, doesn't mean it's not real if it's not Tuesday ;) I've not given food a second thought yet,reading this maybe I should lol :)

I've struggled to find the chocolate phily anywhere. Apparently asda keep selling out as soon as its on the shelves. Looks lovely though. I'm thinking it would work with the syn free pancakes on the recipes page with some chopped banana for a very low syn crepe.

dozza1982 said:
I've struggled to find the chocolate phily anywhere. Apparently asda keep selling out as soon as its on the shelves. Looks lovely though. I'm thinking it would work with the syn free pancakes on the recipes page with some chopped banana for a very low syn crepe.

The only place I could find it was the big tesco, I went in all the other supermarkets near me and nowhere else had it, even the smaller tesco.

Hi everyone,

Il be joining you all tomorrow. Been cc for a few weeks but needing the support of a class i think so joining sw tomorrow x

Hi everyone,

Il be joining you all tomorrow. Been cc for a few weeks but needing the support of a class i think so joining sw tomorrow x

Welcome BigLisa, good luck on your journey, i def feel going to a class helps xx

I have had a very naughty week! Every night since last WI I have eaten out for dinner - and I decided on Thursday I was going to enjoy myself for one week! It was a number of special occasions so hopefully I got them all done and dusted in one week and I can move on and lose, lose, lose from here on!

Good luck to everyone - fingers crossed for a Happy Wednesday all round :D
x

Thanks everyone - think I am getting the hang of things, keep checking in my book that I really CAN eat things. So I have gone only eating soup or fruit and a little meat and veg, feeling miserable and not losing anything I have now started eating proper meals and loving them! WI tomorrow.....I'll let you know - good luck everyone!

2nd weigh in tomorow hoping for another 3.5lbs for half a stone ill be saying my skinny prayers tonight lol....goodluck for tomorow everyone :D

2nd weigh in tomorow hoping for another 3.5lbs for half a stone ill be saying my skinny prayers tonight lol....goodluck for tomorow everyone :D

Who do we send the skinny prayers to as I'm willing to give it a go ;)
x

Hmmm stupidly have eaten a synned Chinese for valentines, why did it have to be Tuesday lol ,oh well,I feel bloated but it's too late now. Have made onion Barhji for taster party :) good luck peeps x

Back