Wednesday Weighers

Wi tonight unsure about this week , I had a tiny blip ate chocolate and crisps on friday night , but have been 100% apart from that , have eaten scan bran every day since Sunday , but I feel bloated and I don't feel like I've lost anything ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

-2.5lb, so apparently a Chihuahua in total :D

Just think when you total up your weight loss to date what this is equivalent to....

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs
3 pounds = an average human brain
4 pounds = an ostrich egg
5 pounds = a Chihuahua
6 pounds = a human’s skin
7.5 pounds = an average newborn
8 pounds = a human head
10 pounds= an average Gallon of paint
11 pounds = an average housecat
12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs (or 120 eggs)
16 pounds = a sperm whale’s brain (???)
20 pounds = a car tyre
22 pounds = 200 golf balls
24 pounds = a 3-gallon tub of super premium ice cream
25 pounds = an average 2 year old
26 pounds = average weight of a Koala Bear
30 pounds = average Vacuum Cleaner
31 pounds = average amount of manure produced by a horse each day
33 pounds = a cinder block
36 pounds = a mid-size microwave
40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg
44 pounds = an elephant’s heart
50 pounds = a small bale of hay
55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner
60 pounds = an elephant’s peni$ (yep, weighs more than his heart!)
65 pounds = Lotus Mk3 – Aluminium Body Shell
68 pounds = 40” Sony Bravia Widescreen TV
70 pounds = an Irish Setter
77 pounds = a gold brick
80 pounds = the World’s Largest Ball of Tape
90 pounds = a newborn calf
100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
110 pounds = Mature Rough Fell Ewe
117 pounds = an average fashion model (and she’s 5’11”)
118 pounds = the complete Encyclopaedia Britannica
120 pounds = amount of trash you throw away in a month
130 pounds = a newborn giraffe
140 pounds = Ricky Hatton (Boxer / May 2009)
144 pounds = an average adult woman (and she’s 5’4”)
150 pounds = the complete Oxford English Dictionary
187 pounds = an average adult man
200 pounds = Vespa Moped
235 pounds = Arnold Schwarzenegger
300 pounds = an average football linesman
400 pounds = a Welsh pony

Now you know when you've lost 60lbs what you will be thinking of.. :rotflmao:

First week that im unsure how weigh-in is going to go, always been 100% Every week so im not worried that ive cheated or anything..Its just the first week ive used all of my syns every day when i usually only use upto 6 so it may sound silly but i Hope this hasnt affected my weight loss too much. I know they are there to be used but i sort of feel guilty using them :-( Good Luck to all us Wednesday Weighers x

Weighed in and lost another 2lb ...hurrrahhhh!!! thats 2lbs away from my 2st award..journey started jan 1st (as you do) I'm joining the gym on payday hoping some sessions will help kick itr in a bit more...only another 7 stone to go....just keep slimming just keep slimming

That's brill
I think about my loss in small goals the nx half stone the next stone bracket down, it makes it seem more achievable well for me it did, Im hoping on 2lb tonight to get my 7 stone. , I'm not feeling that confident tho ,
Well done on starting the gym I've not dine that still don't feel confident to do it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've lost a small bail of hay according to that. thanks. 2.5 off for me. My class is awesome and very very supportive today on a personal matter. Awesome. I've now lost 4 stone 5 1/2 LB. x

Good luck x

Is there on,y me dreading the prospect of actually being at target and negotiating this 3lb malarkey :( lol. I find losing so stress free,I know what I'm doing. Juggling 3 lb sounds complicated.

I thought I'd join this as ,just been weighed at class and after working so hard and going to the gym I've put 1/2 pound on! I'm so gutted and dishearted,any words of wisdom will really help now xx

I would like to pitch in here as I get weighed Wednesdays too. 7 off this week 8 last week so first stone and a pound away. Thank goodness!

I thought I'd join this as ,just been weighed at class and after working so hard and going to the gym I've put 1/2 pound on! I'm so gutted and dishearted,any words of wisdom will really help now xx

That just happens some days hun, speak to your consultant and have her look over your food diary. If you dont keep one, start a food diary it keeps you on track. Other than that ... draw a line under it tomorrow is a new day and whatever you do dont give up. It might just show next week bodies are weird sometimes. :)

Back