Wednesday Weighers

dozza1982 said:
Hi everyone. Just joined sw last Wednesday so tomorrow is first weigh in day. Really nervous about it. Found this forum really helpful though as lots of great ideas and inspiration reading everyone else's successes.

Me too. Had my wi and lost1,5lb. I was so bad and struggling at the we with syns.

Everyone has done so well! congrats! I had a very naughty week but planned to take the whole week off as I felt I had too many birthdays and meals out planned and I thought, hey I can have one bad week! Had a staggering gain of 5 pounds but am happy enough. Between all the crap that I ate and things going on with my body I'm happy enough. Now I can aim for a big loss next week :)

3lbs off this week taking me to 14st 6, have been losing a little then gaining a little or maintaining for weeks so delighted with a good loss this week. Well done everyone!x

Well done :)

Hi, i go to a wednesday club too. I lost 2 pounds in week one and 2.5 in week two. So far so good, going to try more exercise this week. Well done everyone who lost x. Don't give up if you didn't!

Well I'm dreading Wednesday WI as I've had the flu since Friday so done no exercise,I've stuck to plan but just has more syns due to cough syrup etc
Can anyone advise if this caused them a gain
I've had 2 slow weeks of staying the same so was hoping for big numbers this Wednesday and now I doubt it!
Thanks from a bed ridden misery! Lol!

Oh i am dreading WI on wed,, had a big night out sat and then picking yesterday :S really hop i havent gained :(

Weeks 1-5 30lb
Week 6 1.5lb

Hoping for 3.5 lb in week 7 then that'll be 2 and a half stone fingers crossed.

Well done everyone on your weightlosses

I was hoping for another 2lb - 2.5lbs off, but someone has said on my Food Diary that I'm not eating enough?? So I've decided not to expect any miracles, and maybe start planning my food a week in advance?
Hope everyone gets the results they want tomorrow :)
x

Yep fingers and toes crossed lol

Yep fingers and toes crossed lol

I think any Tuesday prayers for Wedsnesday to your weight loss deity could be a little pointless, I think I'll save them until next week :p
x

PearlAngel said:
Hi there everybody, I have just joined mini mins today:) and my weigh in is also on a Wednesday, This week I lost 2 and a half lbs, making that 10 lbs altogether in just 3 weeks, i never thought that id be able to do this well at a diet EVER! I look forward to going through this journey together on here :)

Anyone else on the Extra Easy plan? Also does anybody have any tips for a low syn chocolate fix?

So far I have found:
Cadbury highlights sachets (2 syns each) - also sweet enough without sugar and I have a sweet tooth!
Freddos original/caramel (5 syns each) - 20p! call me old but i remember them being 10p!
Cadbury dairy milk (2 syns per square) - but it takes willpower not to eat the whole lot in one :p

Hiya well done on your weight loss :) you can make gorgeous chocolate mini cakes that are 1.5 syns and they really help quench that chocolate urges lol by using the following -

Ingredients
4 eggs, 8tbsp sweetener, 2 options sachets (can try mint, banana or orange flavours if you fancy playing around with it) 2 tbsp cocoa powder

Method- mix eggs with sweetner then add other ingredients pour into mini silicone cake cases and bake in oven for 10-15 mins in preheated oven gas mark 4

once cooked and cooled put 50 g chocolate Philadelphia (7syns) in bowl and share it out on top of 12 mini cakes) add a small bit of strawberry or blueberries on top and they are sooooo yummy my hubby and kids love them too :)

Each cake works out 1.5 syns :)

Keep doing what you do and congrats again :) x

Back