Wednesday Weighers

I'm a Wednesday weigher, and I'm hoping for a reasonable loss as have had small gains for 2 weeks now :(

Fingers crossed, got my jillion michaels DVD to do tonight and tomorrow morn before weighing (cheating I know!)

I'm not going tomorrow as I'm away on business. Thank god as I have well and truly fell of the wagon!! :(

absolutely dreading weigh in tomoro-it is not going to be pretty :(

Hate getting so nervous about tomorrow - been good all week but I still dread it!

Best of luck for tomorrow everyone

My weigh in tonight and although I've been on plan all week it's not looking good :( its time of the month so that might it be helping but very frustrating when I really want to lose 2lbs a week to hit my stone target before big birthday in just over 2 weeks - ho hum, got to just stick with it I suppose and pray my scales are wrong!

Good luck everyone for today's weigh ins!

Helen xx

Weds home weighre..lost 4 this week!!! Thats 2 st 2 since Jan 1st *does little excited dance*

Not sure how i'm feeling about tonight! Had a full day off plan on Sat as I was out for lunch, then at a friends for tea at night. This included vodka jellies, cocktails & lots of cake.

Went straight back on plan on Sunday morning and have minimised my syns to 3 a day since.

Do you think this is enough for a loss? Will lets you's know! x

My weigh in at 7pm....feeling optimistic,been 100% on plan but had big losses last few weeks so although a loss is a loss it's not gonna be quite the same if I don't get over 3lb x

-1lb 1/4 would have liked a little more as I have been consistently good, but I'm thrilled anyway as I don't remember the last time I saw the weight I am at the mo :D
x

weigh in at 7pm tonight..and done a whole green week to see If any better weight loss this week as doing 100% EE and weight loss has been totally diffrent Every week but always a loss so shouldnt moan lol ;-)

Hi everyone, I'm new to Minimins and this forum looks like a good place to be, so hopefully i'll get the motivation I need to keep me on track every week. I've already lost 11lbs in 6 weeks. I've really only just been reading the threads because i'm quite shy, but i decided to stop hiding and join in.....so here goes!!

Eileen x

Hi Eileen , welcome to the thread , glad u decided to join in , this site is so helpful , supportive , motivational I'm so glad I joined , good luck on the rest of your journey and well done on your loss so far your doing amazing ,

Yvonne x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb on which after a difficult couple of weeks which I am ok with. Now it's operation bridesmaid as I try to shift 24lbs in 4 months!!

Hi everyone, I'm new to Minimins and this forum looks like a good place to be, so hopefully i'll get the motivation I need to keep me on track every week. I've already lost 11lbs in 6 weeks. I've really only just been reading the threads because i'm quite shy, but i decided to stop hiding and join in.....so here goes!!

Eileen x

Welcome Eileen,

Good luck with your weight loss.

Back