Wednesday Weighers

Gained 1 , gutted stuck to plan

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lbs off from me this week so last week's gain has come off again just need another 1lb off next week to get back to where I was before 2 weeks off plan x

Yey, I got my first stone off in just 7 weeks. So happy and i'm not even feeling like i'm dieting most of the time. :)

mand1980 said:
Yey, I got my first stone off in just 7 weeks. So happy and i'm not even feeling like i'm dieting most of the time. :)

It's not a diet, it's a healthy eating plan.

X

Last edited:
put a pound on but i thought it would have been a lot worse-had a very bad weekend so im happy enough-gonna really try this week!!

Lost 2.5 this week taking me to a total of 18.5lbs another 2.5 till 1st 7lbs!! Fingers crossed for next week x

Another 3.5lbs off, smashed through the 3 1/2 stone mark. Can't express how happy I am. :)

mariavon said:
Gained 1 , gutted stuck to plan

Same here - stuck 100% this week too - only theory for me is that it's time of the month - hopefully lose next week - trying not to let it get me down but it's hard :(

Hi guys
My first week at SW. I'm delighted that I've lost 4.5 lbs (but I put some of it down to not wearing a jumper this week!)
I've decided that freezing Mullerlight is an excellent idea. It takes ages to eat as it's almost impossible to chip bits away !!
I'm going to aim for 2.5 this this week to make it ana amazing half a stone in a fortnight.

My frozen muller light must have burnt some calories off *stab stab stab with spoon, consume 3 flakes of minty goodness* Rinse, repeat :icecream:
x

Bicester twin mum said:
Same here - stuck 100% this week too - only theory for me is that it's time of the month - hopefully lose next week - trying not to let it get me down but it's hard :(

Same here totm so I hoping that's the reason too

Back