Wednesday Weighers

Better late than never, but I have lost 1 & 1/2 lbs this week. So far so good peeps ;-)

3lb on for me this week! Not worried about it as I have eaten rather well for the last 2 weeks and didn't deserve to lose last week.

2-5lb off for me. i was also slimmer of the week. I have found myself sticking to plan 80% of the time. I figure if we r good most of the time and when bad we refocus and i denify where it went wrong its still better than being good 100% until i loss motivation completely

Lost 2.5lbs last night and i'm so happy! Had a full day off plan on Sat and got right back on it on Sunday so i'm assuming it didn't do too much damage, got another night out tomorrow so gonna enjoy myself and see what happens next Wed!

So happy :D

In shock. I've been very bold all week and wasn't counting as it was a week off. Lost 4lb!!! I will be eating more chicken burgers and chips this week ;) joking of course but am very pleasantly surprised and now really motivated to do a full week on plan and see how well I can do ! :)

Lost 0.5 lb was delighted to not have gained after the terrible week i had off plan....now back 100% on plan :)

Last edited:
3.5lbs off for me this week which meant I got my 6.5 stone award. Only 3 stone to go!

Well done everybody .. 3 off for me this week thats 18 lbs in 3 weeks xx Had hoped for more but happy with it :):)

Hello everyone I was soo close to getting my new shiny 2stone sticker! I lost 2lb this week!
1st 13lb gone!!
Have set myself a goal for 3 next week as that gets my shiny sticker and down into my next stone bracket!!! Xxx

Can I be a bit cheeky, most people in group start their weeks with well it's * week so I'm ok with no change/ little gain etc, does anyone else lose on *week?? Because I've never (touch wood) gained for that reason!! Xx

I have a coil so no such actual * week, but I'm sure my body does something inside per month. I've not noticed any difference, but I do understand those that do for two reasons. retention or people caving chocolate and all sorts at that time of month x

I just thought with everyone saying it I was a tad abnormal, possibly think I still am however!!! :/ didn't mean any offence!! Just thought it maybe a universal thing and I have serious problems
Lol!!! Xxx

Back