Wednesday Weighers

I didn't have a problem with star week at 1st but it has affected me more recently.

jrg said:
OK, so only a day til the big weight in. Have tried to be good this week

Me too! After putting on a pound last week (although don't know why?) have been really trying to lose that and a couple more this week! Good luck everyone!

H xx

Hoping for a loss tomorrow after a sts and a 1 lb gain last week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Needing just 1lb off tomorrow night to get my 1 1/2 stone award..but stupid "Star Week" Started today :( last time on * Week i lost 0.5lb so even though i'm 100% every week and would love my usual losses i'm just wanting my wee 1lb fingers X :D

Good luck for tomorrow Wednesday weighers :D x

Hi all, I'm new to the thread and Slimming World! I have my first meeting tomo night but I think I'm about 13st 7lb, still carrying a lot of baby weight (bad as she's 10 months now lol) I have my sisters wedding in october and I am looking to be around the 10 stone mark!

Goodluck to all the Wednesday weighers tomorrow,,
I would love a 4.5lb loss to get my 1 stone award but i think that is wishful thinking lol x

I'm praying for -1lb :innocent0001: x

stayed the same but its all good, its star week and ive been working away and had to make the healthiest choice available which hasnt always been SW. But Im really happy with that as its not a gain

Aero said:
Goodluck to all the Wednesday weighers tomorrow,,
I would love a 4.5lb loss to get my 1 stone award but i think that is wishful thinking lol x

I'm 4.5lb away from my stone too! I definitely won't be making that tonight, but it's my mini goal for next week =D

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all, i'm shi***ng it!!

Had an awfull weekend, very drunk, didn't care about what i was eating, then Sunday I came down with a horrid cold/cough & my appetite has gone :(

Someone tell me everything will be alright?
xxx

Everything will be alright (wow that felt very The Wedding Singer-ish *lol*) x

Back