Wednesday Weighers

Eeks I am so rubbish - been using the forum for a while now and always look at the Tuesday weighers - never enetered my head to see if there was a wednesday group.....

Well I would love 2lbs loss this week as it would take me to a lovely round 6 stone loss.....

Hi everyone!
I started sw three weeks ago, to lose about 2 1/2 stone of baby weight, if you can call it that when your baby is 8 months! Going for my third weigh in this evening at half seven. 7 1/2lb off in first week, then 1/2 on in second (oops!) but really hoping to have lost something tonight as i was really good this week!
Love reading all your posts xx

Good luck for everyone today/evening. After a bad few weeks I'm hoping for a good loss tonight, although seeing as I was still eating junk food last Tuesday night, that might still have an impact tonight :( but it's my own fault, was eating ALOT of junk EVERY night for 3 weeks :eek:
BUT this weeks been great :p

Well done ladies, a good start to our Wednesday peeps.

8.5 pounds off for me. I am 1.5 lbs away from 2 stones - in just four weeks - so I am well happy!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Hello
Can I have some advise please,I weighed in today after have a 100% week and exercising alot and only lost 1lb! I'm gutted if I'm honest cause I don't no why.
I had a good week last week and lost 4 but with little exercise
Any advise would be sooooo helpful
I have about another 3 stone to loose. Xx

Hi Laura,
I had exactly the same when I started exercising - I was going to the gym 3 times a week, eating bang on plan and generally doing everything right, but my weight loss tailed right off. I went from losing 2-3lb a week to losing 1lb, 0.5lb, STS ... I was really disheartened, and it just made me want to not bother with either. Lots of people I spoke to offered conflicting advice - some said it might be muscle gain, others said this was a myth and highly unlikely to be the cause ... In the end I did stick at it, largely as a lengthy chat with my other half reminded me that part of me wanting to lose weight was for health reasons, and that I shouldn't get to blinded by the figures on the scales as these don't actually mean anything. After all, I'd take staying at my current weight if I could miraculously get into a size 10!! I took my measurements and tried to focus on the way my clothes fit, as I was still losing inches even when my weight loss figures at weigh in seemed to wain, but I know it's hard.
I think I've now found a bit of balance - I still go to the gym but have dropped to twice a week. I also don't go in the 48 hours before weigh in. (Lots of things I read suggested that your muscles retain water after a workout - no idea how long this lasts, or if this is the reason why it works for me, but it has produced slightly more pleasing results at weigh in since I've adopted this tactic!) I'm still losing pounds as well as inches, so am happy overall. Guess the only advice I can give is therefore to refocus your goals, try not to be disheartened (hard as I know it is), stick with it and - if you like - try giving the gym a miss for the day or two before your weigh ins.
HTH and well done on your loss so far!!

Laura there's nothing wrong with a lb loss, some weeks it will be more ;) none of us lose the same every week doubtfully. You're doing right thing and that's what to concentrate on. I've lost 4 stone 5 lb since June :) just keep it up and don't be making yourself feel negative, enjoy your journey instead :)

Eeek- thanks so much that really does help I think I just need to chill out but after the pain I go though( I do personal training which is hell) I hope for more
I can see my health is improving so need to remember that
Thanks so much xx

After a maintain and a 1 lb gain last week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry pressed send by mistake
Was meant to be telling you tonight I lost 7 lb
Which means I also got my 7 stone award
Yayyyyyyy

mariavon said:
Sorry pressed send by mistake
Was meant to be telling you tonight I lost 7 lb
Which means I also got my 7 stone award
Yayyyyyyy

Wow, that's an amazing loss, well done!

I lost 1lb this week and finally got my 2.5 stone award :)

Maintain this week which is wholly deserved after a weekend completely off track - back on it now need to get this weight shifted

Back