Wednesday Weighers

6lbs down :) Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi again,there is not many people chatting is this because everyone is being weighed or is it my iPhone playing up again??!!

Well a positive start, I actually weighed in today at 12st 10lb so quiet a difference to my predicted 13st 7lb that I thought I weighed woohoo. Good luck everyone on your weigh ins and I'm looking forward to being able to join in properly next week xx

Chuffed to say I wqas Slimmer of the month and also reached my first stone.

Another 4.5lbs off this week. That's 4 weeks in a row, want to break that and lose more next week. Slimmer of the Week and Month. Delighted

Lost 7 pound this week and got my stone sticker-absolutely delighted-well done everyone on fantastic losses this week. xx

STS this week! I think I got off pretty lightly after falling off the wagon with wine and a chip shop dinner! The combination made me go over my syns for the week so feeling pretty happy that I didn't gain :)

3.5lbs off for me. Sooooo happy as it means I have not only lost the 3lbs I put on last week but also got my stone award. :D

I seem to have eaten anything and everything the last few weeks and am now 5lb from my original target! I really must get back on the band wagon and actually follow the plan!

3lbs Lost Tonight :D In Total 1st 9lbs in 8 Weeks...got my 1 1/2 Stone award tonight and Slimmer of the Week Again :D

I LOVE Slimming World :D

Last edited:
Have lost 2lbs this week, but I had put on 1lb last week. Was a bit disappointed as I was 100% on plan. But never mind keep on going.x

I have lost 5lb this week, so happy with that. Loving slimming world at the minute!
Well done everyone of the results today x

3lbs off for me this week which brings my total to 6 stone 10lbs in 40 weeks. Also got Greatest Loser so a very happy bunny!

Not bad this week, lost 1lb =). Considering i had a friend visit me a uni this weekend and there was a LOT of wine involved, i'm really happy with that.

3.5lb til i get my stone, 4.5lb until i reach club 10 =D

EEks I am so excited - a 2lb loss for mr tonight taking my grand total to 6 stone.... Also won Greatest Loser award in class....

Back