Wednesday Weighers

Sorry didn't get to post last night. After pound gain lat week, I lost 4lbs this week! Really pleased - if I can just do 2.5lbs next week then that'll be my first stone achieved before my big 4 0 birthday next Thursday - gulp!

Here's to a good week everyone!

H xx

After a very surprising 4lb weight loss last week (even though I had a naughty week) I had a full week on plan this week and managed to shift 5lb :character00100: Got my first half stone award too :D

Wooooo hooo! i'm super happy! Another 2.5lbs off & got my stone award! Can someone please tell me how to add my award stickers to my signature please?
Thanks xxx

Well done ladies, a good start to our Wednesday peeps.

8.5 pounds off for me. I am 1.5 lbs away from 2 stones - in just four weeks - so I am well happy!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Wow! 8.5 off, any tips? That's amazing!!!!

Amazing work weds folk!

3.5lbs off for me yay!!!!

shezam said:
Wooooo hooo! i'm super happy! Another 2.5lbs off & got my stone award! Can someone please tell me how to add my award stickers to my signature please?
Thanks xxx

If you go to the awards section on the sw site, right click on the sticker you want and select 'copy image URL'. Then on here go to edit your signature and there's an icon at the top of the text box to add an image. Click on that, and paste into the box that comes up. Save your signature and your sticker should bet there!

I lost 4.5lbs yesterday evening i am over the moon!!!!:happy096:

Got my 1stone award in 4weeks :D

3lb off for me this week - now down to 10st 10lb and zooming in on my new lower target (3rd time I've set one!) but more importantly the 100lb loss!

I'll do ANYTHING to proudly join the "Century Club" and have the sticky/image on here alongside the maintainer one:)

I lost 2.5lb this week so i'm pleased as punch! Switched from EE to original as too many carbs my body is not happy with!!

Can I join pls?

I'm getting married 2nd June & am on plan 100% to "hopefully" get 2 stone off. Also going to gym most days, if not nice long walks.

;) I'm starting to wonder what Wednesday will bring this week, there has been highs n lows, fingers crossed for a loss...

In not looking forward to Wednesday this week at all. Not been a good week for me but will take what the scales say and start a fresh again.

Been a weird week - have had munchies all week with some bad decisions (think chocolate of any description) and other not so bad (lots of green day carbs) but if I stay the same I'm a very lucky girl - starting to think I'm never going to get into the 10's!!

It's been a bad week for me also, i had a weekend visiting the OH's family, and they really love their wine.. So hard to resist their hospitality. But! I did cook syn free meals over the weekend so i'm hoping i'll still have a loss if i'm back on plan until WI =D

Back