Wednesday Weighers

Four days partying = 4lbs on :-( lesson learnt

Weigh in over for this week and lost 3.5 lbs, that is 30 lbs in 5 weeks and my 2 stones shiney yey!! 5 to go to the next. Sad innit' how excited those wee shiny stickers make you, lol.

Well done everybody for your losses, a loss is a loss afterall!

Sat in class put 1/2 on dint know why , but hey ho !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done losers!

Ahem, well for once I knew nothing about this but... Apparently I'm the Biggest Loser in town ;) well Greatest Loser really, it was a complete shock! And to think my migraine nearly kept me in bed :( still feel like poo. But I have another sash, certificate and paperweight to my Miss Slinky collection :)

1/2 off for me today. X

Hate having picture taken lol, not very smily.

Whohooo well done!! I like the idea of a Miss Slinky collection, how do you have that ... on a wall or .. ?

Helpppppp

Hi ladies !! Been doin sw for 2 weeks now ........... i couldnt make meeting last week but i went tonight and ive gained 2lb ?????
Ive stuck to the diet 100% i go to the gym three times a week and play netball ... ive not cheated atall ... i use to eat loads of bread and now barely eat a slice a day ... ive not eaten any chocolate in 2 weeks ....... I have been VERY bloated the last two weeks tho ???? & I do however have type1 diabetes and hypothryoidism but surely if im eating more fruit n veg than snacks ...... how am i gaining and not loosing?

Can Anyone help?

I just cant seem to loose weight atall !!!

Been awarded greatest looser for my group , what an honour , totally thrilled

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

cmcewn said:
Whohooo well done!! I like the idea of a Miss Slinky collection, how do you have that ... on a wall or .. ?

Lol, no my sash is in a drawer, certificate in a folder, but my paperweight pen is on table in lounge ;) same will apply to my Greatest loser stuff :)

Well done Mariavon Greatest Loser ;) x

I lost 0.5 which i was real chuffed with, as I hadn't had a good week. Feel much more in control today, it's going to be a good week

Saz xxx

I lost 1lb - was hoping for more as I've been soooo good - 80syns all week. Gym 7 days for an hr a time & 3 x 1hr power walks.

Do feel like I've lost inches though.

1/2 on-bummed but tomoro is a new day and im trying to be really positive about this week-going to plan plan plan!!! well done everyone!

2.5lbs off Tonight :D In Total 1 Stone 11.5lbs in 9 Weeks..just 2.5lbs hopefully next week to Achieve my 2 Stone Award ;) Ohh and Slimmer of the Month..Lovely big Bunch of Flowers :D

Well Done to all the Losers :D

Back here again, and it's another 1.5lb off. Not a huge number, but it means a lot as that takes me over the 4st lost milestone, so its another great day :)

Back