Wednesday Weighers

Bunnylush said:
Lol, no my sash is in a drawer, certificate in a folder, but my paperweight pen is on table in lounge ;) same will apply to my Greatest loser stuff :)

Well done Mariavon Greatest Loser ;) x

Thanks bunny you too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dukesy said:
Lost 4.5lbs this week. Got SOTW, Greatest Loser, Club 10 and 3 Stone award. Stickers galore :D

Stoked!!!!

Well done , I got greatest looser and sotm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies !! Been doin sw for 2 weeks now ........... i couldnt make meeting last week but i went tonight and ive gained 2lb ?????
Ive stuck to the diet 100% i go to the gym three times a week and play netball ... ive not cheated atall ... i use to eat loads of bread and now barely eat a slice a day ... ive not eaten any chocolate in 2 weeks ....... I have been VERY bloated the last two weeks tho ???? & I do however have type1 diabetes and hypothryoidism but surely if im eating more fruit n veg than snacks ...... how am i gaining and not loosing?

Can Anyone help?

I just cant seem to loose weight atall !!!

Stick with it hun the bloating might have something to do with it, have you been eating and drinking enough? I find if I don't drink at least 2l of some kind of liquid everyday I bloat really bad and either STS or gain those weeks.

Also have you had any hypos? Not your usual question on here but I'm type 1 too and have found hypos seem to have an effect on my weight loss. I don't hypo very often but have had weeks when I've been 100% on plan and had hypos and STS x

Stick with it hun the bloating might have something to do with it, have you been eating and drinking enough? I find if I don't drink at least 2l of some kind of liquid everyday I bloat really bad and either STS or gain those weeks.

Also have you had any hypos? Not your usual question on here but I'm type 1 too and have found hypos seem to have an effect on my weight loss. I don't hypo very often but have had weeks when I've been 100% on plan and had hypos and STS x

Aaaaw, thanks for replying honey. I naughtily wasnt drinking enough :eek: im a nurse so days can fly by wen i havent touched a drop but i bought a 1 litre bottle yesterday and im determined to drink atleast one a day, its better than none!

Ive had the odd hypo, ive just been fitted with an insulin pump so sugars are up n down so i also assume the added insulin doesnt help either .......... bloody diabetes ... have you found you can loose weight easily? ive never been able to :( hypos are frustrating on a diet coz i feel like i wanna eat every chocolate in sight esp wen my sugars are like 2.8 lol :eek: xxxxx

Lost a pound last night - not as much as I'd hoped but going in the right direction. Birthday today (the big 4 0!) and big party at weekend so not hopeful of big losses this coming week but we'll see! Well sone everyone on your losses this week - some great ones!

H xx

Aaaaw, thanks for replying honey. I naughtily wasnt drinking enough :eek: im a nurse so days can fly by wen i havent touched a drop but i bought a 1 litre bottle yesterday and im determined to drink atleast one a day, its better than none!

Ive had the odd hypo, ive just been fitted with an insulin pump so sugars are up n down so i also assume the added insulin doesnt help either .......... bloody diabetes ... have you found you can loose weight easily? ive never been able to :( hypos are frustrating on a diet coz i feel like i wanna eat every chocolate in sight esp wen my sugars are like 2.8 lol :eek: xxxxx

I'll be honest I feel like losing weight as has quite easy but then I don't feel I've had to change much since starting SW. Pretty much eat the same meals with slight tweaks to make them syn free or low syn and have swapped processed snacks for fruit or veg. I've lost 2st 10lb so far since August but spent most of Jan and Feb peeing around not completely on plan. I think my loses have been slower than some people but then everyone's different anyway. For weeks that I stick to plan 100%, drink plenty and have no hypos I tend to lose 2lbs and either lose 1lb or STS for not so good weeks.

Good luck with the pump :D I've heard great things about them although not for me at the moment I'm not keen on the idea of being attached all the time.

Oh and get drinking that water :p x

Well done all the Wednesday losers!!! All these pounds and 1/2 pounds add up

1 and 1/2 off for me!

2lbs off this week. Grand total of 6 stone 12lbs in 41 weeks.

How many more can I do in the last 11 weeks until I reach my 1 year anniversary? I'm hoping for an average of 2lbs a week which will be within around 1 stone from target.

odd_sock said:
I'll be honest I feel like losing weight as has quite easy but then I don't feel I've had to change much since starting SW. Pretty much eat the same meals with slight tweaks to make them syn free or low syn and have swapped processed snacks for fruit or veg. I've lost 2st 10lb so far since August but spent most of Jan and Feb peeing around not completely on plan. I think my loses have been slower than some people but then everyone's different anyway. For weeks that I stick to plan 100%, drink plenty and have no hypos I tend to lose 2lbs and either lose 1lb or STS for not so good weeks.

Good luck with the pump :D I've heard great things about them although not for me at the moment I'm not keen on the idea of being attached all the time.

Oh and get drinking that water :p x

Wowwwwww well done you !!!

Yeah the pump has its pros n cons ..... Ive had to had one coz ive not looked after meself over the years ... Retinopathy, hypertension and some kidney changes. It can be a pain as it doesn't hide well in tight fitting clothes .... We want a baby next year so im determined to get my control spot on for that so the pump is deffo worth it .... Good luck with your journey honey xxxxxxx

Pleased to have lost 3 and a half lbs this week, but have been ill so I think that helped!

I had a lovely weigh-in last night.

I knew I have been fairly good so I wasn't all nervy about it and I lost 3.5 pounds and the OH lost 2.5 pounds so 6 pounds off between us in one week was pretty good going!!!

Need to keep that in mind and try for the same next week :)

Another Good week

Weeks 1-8 38lb off forever
Week 9 - 3.5lbs

Once again congrats to everyone on their weigh loss this week

1/2lb for me next week and that'll be 3 stone off and gone for good:D

I gained half this week =( though not unexpected, visiting the OH's family lasteekend where they really do enjoy their wine! Back on the plan 100% hoping to rid myself of half and more!

Hey guys i missed last weeks weigh in as was away for the week and a week very off plan it was...:(
Hoping i havent done to much damage have been v good last few days so hopfully will be good news on wed...Goodluck everyone :)

Back