Wednesday Weighers

How are we all feeling for wed's weigh in??

I know I shouldn't but as i'm so close to target I peeped on the scales this morning. Apart from mixing it up a little i've started exercising after a 3 month break and the scales did not like me one bit!!!

I hope its just pay back for weighing mid week and not the gain that it showed!!

This weeks weigh in I've decided has to be good, possibly as I know next weeks will be hideous *LOL* Damn time off plan! *lol* x

I'm feeling positive because I've had a full week of red days, well I will have come Wednesday. Omg I'll go carb mad on Wednesday lol. Good luck x

I think i'm going to have my first gain this week as I've eaten loads of rubbish!

Well as its * week I thought I would weigh myself so I don't get a shock tomorrow!
I've put 2lbs on!! This is just silly now as I feel so much smaller!
I know it's discussed loads but does anyone think there's any point in being weighed when it's * week?
I feel so disheartend and have just eaten a full box of mikado! X

See weighing yourself early has lead to a negative vibe and eating rubbish, everyone's body's change all the time, just go to every weigh in and be weighed, if you have + week you'll know why, some months you may not gain. If you see your eating as something your not enjoying, and you feel bitter about the week, it will be very hard. If you see your food as a good thing no matter wat you weigh, your slimming journey will be a lot more enjoyable. That 2 LB could be gone by weigh in, or a few hours after, then it's a new week with a new weigh in :) chin up xxx

I've had a reasonable week, much better than others but feel incredibly bloated n fat... Dreading Wednesday xxx

Can't make weigh in this week, hating it! Not sure whether to weigh at a friends instead. Really wanna.know!

Can't make weigh in this week, hating it! Not sure whether to weigh at a friends instead. Really wanna.know!

I'm sure you would worry less if you could go to another weigh-in. I know I would!

Twinkle314 said:
I'm sure you would worry less if you could go to another weigh-in. I know I would!

Yeah, only one weigh in where I stay, just gonna try forget about it & be proper on track & hope for a big loss nxt week xxx

I'm odd, I'm actually looking forward to weigh in tomorrow! I've had a really good week and feel really in the zone. Let's hope I'm not disappointed!

I have been really bad this week so have been having lots of superfree soup the last couple of days to try to counteract the damage!

I've had a reasonable week, much better than others but feel incredibly bloated n fat... Dreading Wednesday xxx

I feel that way too this week for some reason and Ive definately been 100%. I guess this week is going to be a bit crappy. Dreading weigh in too tomorrow :mad:

cant stop eating today for some reason-not too optimistic for weigh in tomo-have been relatively good all week and no alcohol which is usually my downfall but a cheeky weigh in on my home scales is not leaving me feeling too positive:( good luck everyone!! xx

I've been off plan for the last week and a half. I had a miscarriage and have been comfort eating. I didn't go to class last week but I am going back tomorrow.

Hi, just joined the site, I've been doing SW for about 3 week now. lost 2 the 1st week, 1.5 the 2nd week and it's 3rd WI tomorrow. Not feeling too confident, I had a major wobble at the weekend, binged all Saturday afternoon and evening after getting in from work and then Sunday, went to the garden centre and had a roast dinner and a huge cream scone :( Oh well, if I have a STS or a gain, I know it's deserved :)

Sleepy59 said:
I've been off plan for the last week and a half. I had a miscarriage and have been comfort eating. I didn't go to class last week but I am going back tomorrow.

Oh, im really sorry. I couldnt blame you for the comfort eating at all. Its what i do when times are hard. Fresh start today. Good luck.
Amy xxx

Weighhed in and STS, had an awful few days, went to brasilian steak house (i normally fo green days only) and sorry to say this for the squeamish but not been able to go to loo since, im in agony :( tried senokot but going to get something stronger today.

Im amazed ive sts I thought i'd have put on because of this, i have been 100% though even at the steak house

Hopefully next week I'll have a good loss get my 2 1/2 st award and be in the next stone down

Not looking forward to weigh in today at all - have had a week very off plan as it was my 40th birthday and big party! Really enjoyed myself at the time but dreading the damage I've done! Will just draw a line under it and carry on next week as before - only had 1.5lbs to go until my first stone but suspect that will be a few more after tonight lol!

Might get on the exercise bike this morning as the exercise went out the window this last week too - oops!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today!

H xx

Back