Wednesday Weighers

Good luck everyone! I'm not expecting amazing results later. Hopefully a STS or even a little tiny loss and I will be very happy!

I am dreading my weigh in tonight, had an awful week. It was my fiance's birthday at the weekend so we celebrated from friday until monday (he was in afghanistan last year for his birthday so wanted to make up for it this year) so we ate lots and drank lots and the diet basically went out the window.
Have to wait and see how much damage I have done this week not following my diet! I got back into it yesterday not that it will make much difference for my weigh in tonight.
Good luck everyone else :) x

3.5 off for me this week that's 3st 3lbs in 10 weeks

Over The Moon

:jelous::jelous::jelous:

Wow there are some amazing losses out there today.... I am hoping for 2 so i will keep my fingers crossed...

Missing wi tonight due to staying wiv my fiancé, i suppose I could of done some research on the local group here but didn't bring my pack wiv me also I thought I would of struggled to stay on plan , but I haven't I have done 100% days , so the way to look at it is carry on as I'm doing and hopefully will hav a fab result next week,
Hoping it will get me away from the pattern of late loosing a couple then gaining them the following week , I feel like I'm playing wiv the same few lb even though I have been sticking to plan it's starting to get me down ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

-13/4lb, which makes me 11.2.1/4...which means I have met my first mini target :party0049:
Hope everyone else's weigh in goes well :D
x

Wow everyone seems to be doing so well today, I have my WI tonight, have been really good this week but was bad last week and lost 1 and half lbs which I was really pleased with but think it has caught me up this week.:cry:

I will find out later xx

Wow fantastic results so far today. Got mine in an hour and feeling quietly confident after last weeks sabotage.

Thoughts to the lady who had the miscarriage :-(

Back