Wednesday Weighers

Congtrats on all you loses folks! :p

1.5 for me this week .. hoped for more but happy enough.

Keep it up!

-3.5 for me!

Just shows when one follows it properly, it does work lol

Only lost half a pound =/

1lb Loss for me which I am happy about as now finally back into the 9s (just) :)

2.5lbs off for me this week which im happy enough with-more importantly im now under 200pounds-only just but it means alot to me :) congrats everyone on the great results xx

5lb on for me this week BUT I knew it was not going to be good and I'm happy that it was only 5lb. I have been comfort eating for the last week and a half and it would have been so easy not to go back tonight.

I NEED to move forwards for me, I cannot stay down forever (as easy as it would be) and part of moving forward is to take control of my life and especially my eating again.

6.5lbs off for me which is for 2 weeks as missed last weeks weigh in ,,So delighted :)

1lb off for me tonight which I'm really pleased with, was expecting a gain as fell off the wagon a bit after finding out on Friday my whole team is being made redundant.

Need 1lb off next week to hit the halfway mark and only 3lbs until my 3stone award x

Well done peeps , 1 .5 off for me , got my 4.5 stone award. And my Greatest loser paperweight :) sat it with my Miss Slinky x

Attachments

• image-1338526230.jpg
    image-1338526230.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 24
Bicester twin mum said:
Not looking forward to weigh in today at all - have had a week very off plan as it was my 40th birthday and big party! Really enjoyed myself at the time but dreading the damage I've done! Will just draw a line under it and carry on next week as before - only had 1.5lbs to go until my first stone but suspect that will be a few more after tonight lol!

Might get on the exercise bike this morning as the exercise went out the window this last week too - oops!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today!

H xx

Hope you had a fab time for your special birthday :) don't worry about the gain if you have one, it's more important that you can get right back on it after the celebrations x

1.5lbs loss for me tonight making me now 11st 5.5lbs - just 5.5lbs from target:eek:

JulieR.ace said:
Only?? thats good its not a gain :)

Just remind me of that if I post the same next week :D

Awah thank you, i know its's still a loss but i was 100% on plan this week so a little bit disappointed. Still back on 100% again haha.

I'll remember to remind you as well =P

Back