Wednesday Weighers

Only lost 1/2lb today. :-( Any ideas how to curb a sweet tooth? I really want a nice loss next week. >-(

Well done everyone for this week, 1lb off for me, quite undeserved after the binge I had at the weekend so very happy with that :) Must do better next week though :)

weebee said:
Hope you had a fab time for your special birthday :) don't worry about the gain if you have one, it's more important that you can get right back on it after the celebrations x

Well it was only a pound gain, so pleased with that! Back on it big time now - 8 weeks until I go to Butlins with a load of friends for an 80s weekend want to lose a stone from now for that!

H xx

Another wee half a pound for me - lets hope I get the same result next week after a long weekend of drinking for st. paddy's!!! lol i doubt it though!

Another wee half a pound for me - lets hope I get the same result next week after a long weekend of drinking for st. paddy's!!! lol i doubt it though!

This weekend will have a Lot to be held responsible for *lol* x

1lb for me this week but it all counts :D

1lb loss for me this week, after my naughtiest week so far, so really pleased. Going to make bit more of an effort this week, ignoring the takeaway curry tomorrow night.

I lost 2lb this week, which I probably didn't deserve as I've been ill so eating what I want when I want, although I did TRY to eat better things than I would have done before SW! I was hoping to lose 3lb as that would have given me my 1stone but I guess 13lbs in 3 weeks isn't all that bad!!

Goal for next week: 3lbs!

I lost 3.5lbs and got my club 10 and 1.5stone awards :) Really pleased with that..
Not hoping for too much next week because the kids are making me a cake for mothers day...I know Im going to have a flexi day then, but hopefully it wont make too big an impact....

itsGCbaby said:
I lost 2lb this week, which I probably didn't deserve as I've been ill so eating what I want when I want, although I did TRY to eat better things than I would have done before SW! I was hoping to lose 3lb as that would have given me my 1stone but I guess 13lbs in 3 weeks isn't all that bad!!

Goal for next week: 3lbs!

Wow that's amazing

Well fellow wednesday's weighers how are we all!

Its my 1st week at target and my first year being a mummy so today shall be a very flexible day indeed!!!

Bring on the roast dinner!!!

I had a "flexible" day yesterday too! Hoping it won't impact too much on weigh in on Wednesday. Did try and syn it afterwards (oops) and looks like I have very few syns left for the next three days! Never mind I had a lovely mothers day and did resist the dessert and extra chocs - was the naan bread with dinner and champagne (lots!) that I drank that tipped my syns lol.

Hope you're all having a good week!

H xx

Oops I had two flexible days this weekend :( but didn't go too mad, I was in control! Now waiting for the damage on Wednesday. Hoping to minimise it over the next few days

flexi day here yesterday too, the kids treated me to indian takeaway ....ouch

I've not had a great week, due to various reasons, Definately looking at a gain, and I just can't seem to get my self motivated again :(

I don't feel confident for Wednesday was away last week but stayed on plan and still doing ok but irony feel a loss , I seem to be at a stand still

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back