Wednesday Weighers

+1lb, however if that is all the damage done after my weekend away, I have been very, VERY lucky. Being that drunk that your teeth hurt for an entire weekend is not big or clever, but god it was fun :D
On my best behaviour this week *thumbs up*
Hope everyone else has a good Weds WI x

STS this week :sigh: although it is my * week so hoping for a loss next week, have really upped the exercise as im now in training for 30km walk in 12 weeks time :)

week 1 -2lbs
week 2 -4lbs
week 3 - 1.5lbs
week 4 - sts

Not looking forward to WI as I'm bouncing around the same few lbs at the moment. Think because I'm at my lightest I've been in years I can justify Jaffa cakes and then wonder why I put on a couple of lbs because they take me waaaay over my syn allowance (I can't seem to just have a couple...) so hoping to get some firm boots up the backside as I still have 24lbs to get to target and I'm a bridesmaid in 10 weeks eeeek!!!!

good luck everyone, not sure how tonights gonna go, have been good apart from a slip up on Sunday but i don't feel any different. :s only time will tell!
Sxxx

Ok, so I put on a pound.?. Takes me back to half stone off in total. Am aiming to loose 2lb this week. Am also going to try and stay off the scales!!!!!

Only 1 lb off for me this week =/ nevermind it could be worse was expecting it as well as i've been skipping meals because i really just couldn't be bothered to eat lol so don't think i've eaten enough. Going to try and plan this week better and hopefully have a better loss next week x

3lb on for me this week :( totally deserved as I've only been on plan one day in the last week.

Going to get back into this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STS for me this week i am delighted didnt gain really thought i would have....Guna be a v strict week ahead for me :)

Lost 3 1/2lbs this week. Reached my 1 1/2 stone award and club 10. Have been ill this week though, hence a good loss, and couldn't stay to group as too ill!

Been really good all week and only lost half a pound. Really disappointed but at least it's a loss I suppose. Onwards and downwards I hope!

Well done everyone - all good losses even if little ones they are a loss

Lost 2.5 tonight- so just 3 lbs to go to my stone and 2.5 to be into the 15s

Back