Wednesday Weighers

Lost 1lb this week, slightly disappointed as I'm only 1/2lb off my 7 stone award but very pleased to finally be overweight rather than morbidly obese like I was back in May :)

mrsthunderbolt said:
Lost 1lb this week, slightly disappointed as I'm only 1/2lb off my 7 stone award but very pleased to finally be overweight rather than morbidly obese like I was back in May :)

Fantastic x

That is amazing, well done :)

Looks like a lot of good loses this week, well done everyone, and those who got 0.5 or 1lb, it's still a loss and it going in the right direction:)

I lost 3.5lbs this week so I got my half stone award, very pleased :)

Candygirl69uk said:
That is amazing, well done :)

Looks like a lot of good loses this week, well done everyone, and those who got 0.5 or 1lb, it's still a loss and it going in the right direction:)

I lost 3.5lbs this week so I got my half stone award, very pleased :)

Congratulations that's a brilliant loss =)

I gained 3lbs last night really really devastated !! Thought I has made good choices whilst I was away and did so much walking & swimming !!
I now weigh 1 lb heavier than when I started a year ago am so upset !! :'(
I don't want to give up I only have 5 weigh ins till I go to new York !! So I will go back to basics & have lots of speed & super free and hope for a big loss next week !!!

Well after considerable hard work i managed to gain - yes gain
Basically i was 4.5lbs under the target i had set in class and had been told to either get back in to target or re-set it....

Well, things are really tight here moneywise so could not justify the extra £5 spend - so when i got up yesterday morning and could see that i was at exactly the same weight as the previous wed i decided action needed to be taken. Normally I eat the usual up to and including lunch then nothing until weigh in (yes I know not the best idea - but it is what I have always done). But yesterday post 3pm I ate an additional 2 bananas, 2 snackpot activias, pear, plums, 2 pints squash, 1/2 carrot scan bran loaf and a cereal bar. I also then decided to not wear the same dress as I usually wear and got weighed in skinny jeans complete with car keys, mobile phone an a handful of change in my pocket thus resulting in a 2lb gain... I really do want to get down to the 11st mark but need to work out how to do it. New job starts in April though so when I am paid on 15th will be able to afford to pay for classes again so will be able to get totally on track:D

I stayed the same this week, its whats I deserve to be honest. Not tried as hard as I could and had a few extra "naughties".

Dusted down, and ready for a new week, at least a maintain is not a gain!

STS!!! Yuussssss! So happy as I had a totally awful weekend with a burger king, mc donalds, kfc, local chippy....the list goes on! Going to work super hard this week to see good results next week too :)

small gain here (1lb) but its * week so hopefully just a minor glitch!

Lost 1.5lbs on Wednesday - 2st 4.5lbs altogether.. hoping to get my 2st 7lbs this coming Wednesday!

I had a horrible horrible gain of 4lb last week, I know why but I cried :( so I have done success express this week and got on really well with it- hoping for a good loss (5lb would be awesome!!!!)

Last week I stayed same and really should have gained. Although my clothes felt a little snug so I have been really good since.
I've limited myself to 5 syn per day and eating plenty of speed food. I even went to gym for an hour after work tonight and I will be swimming tomorrow

Let you know how I get on this Wednesday. Hopefully I can get back to target soon

Back