Wednesday Weighers

I gained 3lbs last night really really devastated !! Thought I has made good choices whilst I was away and did so much walking & swimming !!
I now weigh 1 lb heavier than when I started a year ago am so upset !! :'(
I don't want to give up I only have 5 weigh ins till I go to new York !! So I will go back to basics & have lots of speed & super free and hope for a big loss next week !!!

I have found that when I put myself under pressure my weight loss is not so good, and it comes off the next week. Hope this happens for you.x

Hoping to stay the same this week. I have eaten rubbish for 2 weeks, the first 2 weeks because I was ill (still, had a 3 1/2lb loss!) and the 2nd because I'm getting better! Hope I haven't undone all my good work.

I hope i can lose 1.5lb as that will give me my stone award and club 10. But even just half to get to my stone award will make me happy =)

Ooh all this is very new - struggling to find my way round - hopefully I may have lost a pound in the process.....

Hoping for at leat 2lbs tomorrow - have been mega good and upped the exercise as I have been on leave from work...

Well didn't end up swimming tonight cos I realised I need to study for my exams instead n cant swim n read at same time.....unfortunately!!

Anyway, at least I've only had half a syn so far today.....might treat myself to an hifi bar with a cuppa later

Had the worst weekebd which only stopped today :( not expecting a loss tomorrow, will be happy with a 2lb gain cos its what I deserve!

Goodluck tomorrow everyone ill be needing it!

Stayed the same (star week aggghhhh) atleast it wasnt a gain i guess, ive stuck to the plan 100% but star week has got me once again....oh well onwards and downwards we go!!!

1 lb off this week. Rubbish. I did have a day off on Sunday but have been so good all week and did 3, hour long walks.
Off on holiday for 10 days on Saturday so no weigh for 2 weeks now.

-2lb :D only 1.5lbs to go until my next target :bunnydance: x

Congrats to all those who lost this week, well done. Not looking forward to WI, had a VERY bad 4 days, there is definitely going to be a gain, I'll just have to wait and see how bad it will be:break_diet:

Congrats to all those who lost this week, well done. Not looking forward to WI, had a VERY bad 4 days, there is definitely going to be a gain, I'll just have to wait and see how bad it will be:break_diet:

I'm not looking forward to it either. Oh well hoping for a good loss next week instead! Good luck all.
Sxx

Good luck peeps! Woo woo I'm finally down from the 12's and into the last stone of my weight loss :) 4 stone 9 LB gone since June :) I shall be stopping anywhere between 11 and 10 not sure yet. Sow/ som today too.

Back