Wednesday Weighers

Bunnylush said:
Good luck peeps! Woo woo I'm finally down from the 12's and into the last stone of my weight loss :) 4 stone 9 LB gone since June :) I shall be stopping anywhere between 11 and 10 not sure yet. Sow/ som today too.

That's an amazing weight loss! Congratulations on getting SOTW and SOTM =D

Well, it's Wednesday and weigh in is coming up....hoping I've had a good week. Last week was a nightmare (6.5lb gain) but I had had 2 weeks of working away, lunches, drinks receptions and my willpower gave out.

Been back on plan (apart from a little slip last night at a Thai restaurant) all week, so am crossing everything.

Good luck everyone!

Well it's weigh in at 7pm n I hope that I get a loss. I've been so good n stuck to it apart from 1 night out but I saved my syns

Good luck to everyone

I don't half bounce back! 5lbs (FIVE :D ) off this week, and into the 13 stones for the first time since my early twenties. To say I'm made up is an understatement. I never ever dreamed I could get back to this size :) :)

3lb off for me, so got the 3lb I put on last week back off. Back to 1lb away from the halfway point - I will reach my halfway point next week x

nodge said:
I don't half bounce back! 5lbs (FIVE :D ) off this week, and into the 13 stones for the first time since my early twenties. To say I'm made up is an understatement. I never ever dreamed I could get back to this size :) :)

Brilliant well done and everyone else x

Well I stayed the same n ive been so good this week that it's really annoyed me.
That's 2 weeks that I haven't lost anything.....what a waste of a countdown

Good luck peeps! Woo woo I'm finally down from the 12's and into the last stone of my weight loss :) 4 stone 9 LB gone since June :) I shall be stopping anywhere between 11 and 10 not sure yet. Sow/ som today too.

That's great. Well done.

Well done, Nodge. That's fantastic.

Back