Wednesday Weighers

Lucylu79 said:
I'm arguing with myself over weighing in weds or not, yes I've gained and yes I truly deserve it but I liked being what I weighed last week and if I don't weigh in I won't know what my new weight is.

That sounds stupid now I've written it down!

I know how u feel I've not been to class for 3 weeks due to working late I've stuck to plan but weighed on the wii fit and it not dropped a single pound, so I am starting to think why waste a fiver each week , I really don't know what to do

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dozza1982 said:
If I don't go to class I always cheat more. I find class gives me the motivation to stick with it.

I know that's what I'm bothered about I would let things slip back and kid myself it doesn't really matter , I dont want to damage what I've already achieved but the scales haven't moved much since Xmas

eeeeeep i get to join this thread tomorrow!! 2nd week at slimming world so first weigh in since joining!! hope ive lost something lol but was dieting for about 2 weeks before i started sw and had lost 6.5 pounds in two weeks (was just doing weight management at doctors before i decided to join slimming world.) so not hoping for a massive 5 pound loss or anything!! but 2 pound would be absolutely chuffed with if ive lost that much. will check back here tomorrow :)

Not feeling v confident about weigh in tomorrow im loosing all my motivation cant stop picking at things!! Goodluck everyone x

I was naughty at the weekend, so no miracles tomorrow, I think April is my month of Syn...*lol* x

I've wrote everything down this week n with the nights out using my syns I am under. I've been to gym n swimming this week too do if I don't lose this week I'm gonna be really upset/annoyed

Just wanted to say good luck to all the Wednesday weighers!
I am away this week and although I started the week fairly good it has gone to pot. In my defence we have done a lot of walking.
Will be back next weekend with tail between my legs!

Hello everyone, haven't been on here for some time, hope you are all well and sticking to plan.
I have reached that horrible place, after loosing 2.5 stone my weight is now yo-yoing backwards and forwards.
I will go tonight and hopefully stay for the meeting , it really does help.
I hope they give me allowance for a plaster on my foot after a bunion and hammertoe surgery I had last Tuesday!!!

I need 1.5lbs loss for my Club 10 at weigh in tonight & 3.5lbs for my 2 1/2 stone award..either will be fantastic!!

Good Luck all Wednesday Weighers ;-)

4lbs off!!!! Im extremely happy with that I'm 1 lb off my 3 stone award

Got a hard week ahead as we are away for the weekend, im going to stick to plan but my OH's nan is cooking...may have to give her a hand in the kitchen lol

I've lost only 1lb, but it's a loss all the same... New strategy of writing everything down rather than on my phone, and hubby has now joined so hope this will help for bigger loss next week xxx

Great weight losses already and its only lunch time!

Trying to convince myself that facing the scales tonight IS the right thing to do - I need to know the damage, even at target I can't pick up old eating habits and not see the damage caused!

WI tonight, and I'm kinda dreading it, although I don't really know why. I've stayed in my syns (only just) and I've done LOADS of exercise this week, but it just doesn't feel like I've lost anything, and I'm having a really meh day today. Oh well, guess I'l soon find out!

Well done everyone on the losses so far today, and good luck to those yet to WI! :)

Getting nervous about tonight really want a result but scales at home not budged for past 3 weeks while I not been able to get to class , I've stuck to plan 100% but I'm really doubtful

Back