Wednesday Weighers

1.5 off for me tonight. Now at 2 stone 6 so really pleased! Away for a 2 week holiday do need to try to keep any gain to a minimum. See ya in a couple of weeks x

2lbs on but not fussed as I was exactly 2lb heavier after my sausage sarny lol. Should have waited And not given in to hunger!

Hopefully off my meds that cause constipation soon too!

Well done losers;-)

Lost 1.5 lbs which I'm really happy with, only 4.5 lbs left to go to target!
I'm not feeling it though! Still feel really podgy around my tummy and can't seem to shift it. I'm exercising loads and steadily losing weight, maybe will need to lower my target?

rachelbigbum said:
Try not to let it get you down. You might get a good number next week if you can stick to it x

Thanks Rachel il try but it's hard I've stuck to plan for last 3 weeks even tho I couldn't get to class ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

half a pound down im v happy with that after the week iv had

Lost 3.5 lbs taking me to 1 and a half stones in 7 weeks :) very pleased :)

Well done on the losses everyone :)

I lost 1lb which I'm bit gutted about as I've been so good n I really think I deserved more after 2 weeks of maintaining.
See what happens next week anyway

mariavon said:
Thanks Rachel il try but it's hard I've stuck to plan for last 3 weeks even tho I couldn't get to class ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're welcome! I know how hard it is to stick with it when the scales don't move. Stick with it and you'll get there x

Just the one for me - ok with it - but a little disappointed as I have been mega good.... Oh well...

skinnyminx said:
Just the one for me - ok with it - but a little disappointed as I have been mega good.... Oh well...

1 LB off is wonderful, don't knock yourself, we're all up and down, it all adds up ;)

1 off for me, bit miffed as I've been good all week and maintained last week, oh well at least it's going down :)

Well done to all you losers :D

Back